Drunk nini - 2

Lisa POV

I woke up with the tight hands wrapped around my neck and Jennie's steathy breathing near my weak spots. Then I get out of her warm hugs and went to freshen up for today's day.

After coming out from the bathroom I found that she is staring at the dog we bought yesterday. Well not to say but it seems like she is going crush the dog.

Jennie POV

I woke up with a hard hangover and the blankets around me, and my changed clothes but without MY LISA😶. Then I saw a dog sitting at the corner of the bed. Not to say but I was having a dream of buying a dog yesterday. As I was thinking about this I even forgot that I was staring at the dog so deadly.

Lisa POV

Lisa: Are you done staring at him??? *Raised eyebrow*

Jennie: *is she still angry on me??* *Yawned and scratched his head*

Lisa: *why does she need to act this much cute, how can I control myself* *still trying to have a still face*

Jennie: *raised her hands and called Lisa* *pouted*

Lisa: *sigh* *I can't with this girl* *went closer and bend down to face her*

Jennie: *wrapped her hands around Lisa's neck* morning my love *kissed her multiple times*

Lisa: *carried her like a koala* I'm still  angry *said in a still face*

Jennie: *stopped kissing her* whyyyy arrree youuu anngyyuu with meeee *pouted*

Lisa: *what the......* Well because yesterday night you was the one who started the fight with in unknown reason and I'm still not convinced 

Jennie: *get down and went to the window and drew the curtains on them then closed the door* well my baby I know you're not angry with me anymore and you're just tolerating it so as you said that you're really not convinced by my cute side then let's watch if you can tolerate the beasty side of mine daddy *seductive voice*

Lisa: <oh~~ohh no no no no I'm angry I'm angry with her, no> *as soon as she heard the word 'daddy'* <fuck I know I can't do this anymore but I'll try my best today>

Jennie: *stripped off her cardigan and throw it somewhere*

Lisa: 😮😨😰 *sigh heavily*

Jennie: *stripped off her top and let it fall on the surface* *went to sit on Lisa's lap*

Lisa: <damn my buddy is ready to give up at any time. This is the one thing that I both hate and love at the same time. Why would she have to do things like this,she literally knows my weaknesses>

Jennie: Like what you see Daddy.

Lisa: *was looking at her boobs* I love it.

Jennie: Than I think we should start doing our workout. Don't you???

Lisa: *carried her and went to their beds*

Jennie: *let me have some fun first baby* wait!!! Before going to bed you've to told me a pick-up line first than only you're allowed to workout with me.

Lisa: <why is she always into mind games> *pushed her on the bed* *smirk* why should I pick-up line when I can actually pin you down my baby girl *interlocked their hands and pushed it again and again in the bed*

Jennie: *moans* mhhmmm~~~mhhhmmm

*Let's end it here now becoz I'm innocent*

Author's POV:

Sorry for being late but I just hope you guys liked it.