Who Deserves Jennie ??💛 - 4

Jennie's POV---

Chaeng called me and told me that Lisa is drunk...and is crying alot. I started the car and went to the bar.

When I entered the bar, my blood was boiled by the scene there. Rosé came beside me.

Rosé: unnie, don't get her wrong, she's not in her conscious mind. I don't know when that girl came and sat on her lap.... Un--- *sigh*

Jennie: <this bishhh....how did she dared to give my place to anyone else, and what in the fuckin'world did this whore is doing on my Lisa's lap> *red faced and was glaring at them*

Jennie: *stood in front of her* <not long enough, I noticed that Lisa is somewhat trying to push her....ohh now I understand, that's why I don't let her anywhere go alone, fuckin' women attraction> *pulled the girl's hair by only one hand, and pushed her on the counter table* listen, she only belongs to me and if anyone like you ever tried to come near her, I'll not think for a second to take your life away. *looked scary*

Jennie held Lisa and walked out of the bar then put her in car.

Jennie came and sat on the driver's seat and drove them home.

Jennie and Lisa both were in Jennie's room. Jennie laid beside Lisa and thought of asking for cuddles, then---

Lisa: *staring at her*you wookk wwikke myy ninii..... *Touched her face*

Lisa: *laid her head on Jennie's shoulder* *sniffs her neck* *Shockly got up* you awsooo smewww wikke myy ninii......woah....youu usse thee samme peerfumee??? *Laid again herself in the crook of Jennie's neck*

Jennie: <how I wish you were sober babe> *looked at her lovingly* <can I hug her, I think she's fallen sleep>

Lisa: *opened her eyes* youu knoww niniii iss badd, shhe huwted mee....*teared up* I wiww nevew taawkk too hew agawn. *sobbed*

Jennie: don't cry, love I'm here please don't cry, it really hurts seeing you cry, *hugged her than kissed her passionately*

Lisa: *pulled out* you awe my Nini??

Jennie: yes baby, but listen to me first, let me explain myself.

Lisa: *somewhat sober* Jennie....I---

Jennie: *kissed her again* LISTEN NOW *glared* look I know what you've seen is not wrong but my feelings for him ended way too long before.....even before our break-up. And he was just trying to convince me for our patch-up.  *Sat on her lap and encircled my arms around her neck while leaning in her neck* believe me Lili, I didn't cheat on you, I loved you eversince I met you.... *Voice creaked*

Lisa: *put my arms around her body and rubbed her back to stop her from crying* I'm sorry, baby. Stop crying now....

Jennie: who was that girl in the bar. *glared while crying*

Lisa: *scared a bit* babe, I don't know her. She was eyeing me for a long time and when chaeng left me...she came and sat on my lap. I even tried to push her away, but she....

Jennie: never go anywhere without me, remember that...

Lisa: promise.

Jennie: give me your phone??

Lisa: Huh???

Jennie: are you afraid of something??

Lisa: aniiii-----my baby, why would I be afraid??? Here *took out her phone and gave it to her than laid her head in her neck*

Jennie checked her phone till midnight and always asked her about the photos and contacts that she didn't knew about.

Lisa didn't have any choice rather than telling her everything, and she patiently answered all her questions.

Jennie put her phone aside and hugged her.

Lisa: you done love?? *Sucked her neck, leaving the purplish mark on her neck*

Jennie: ehmm... lis--lisaahhh, bab---baby.....

Lisa: may I??? *While holding the hook of her bra...that unclasped as soon as Jennie nods*

(And they did it)

Lisa fell sleep on top of Jennie, while Jennie was stroking her hairs.

Jennie: <now I know, it's not me, it's always 'her'. I was the one whom she deserved, and I'll never let you ho my boo...> *Pecked her again than slept*

Author's POV---
And the story comes to an end. 
💕💕Love y'all 💕💕