Lisa over kai

Lisa-Jennie-Kai were sitting on the couch:

Lisa: jen~~

Kai: (cutted lisa) Jennie you know you're so beautiful

Lisa: (lowered her head)*I know she likes him and I've no chance here. I'm just being a third wheel between them*

Jennie: (noticed Lisa's face) yeah I know

Lisa stand up to go and was going in her room when Jennie pulled her to sit down. At first she was shocked but then she decided to stay there.

Kai was a bit confused. Then Jennie straddled on Lisa's lap.

Jennie: You know what, I know I'm damn beautiful but you should also know that Lisa is much more better than me and you both.

Kai felt a little uncomfortable so he decided to leave the place. Now jenlisa are alone in their dorm.

Jennie: (faced lisa and saw her unreadable expressions) what???

Lisa: ahhmm nothing I was just~i was~ you know

Jennie: do you want me to call kai??*arched her brows*

Lisa: (suddenly came in her senses) no no no no I don't~ i~i don't want you to call him (lowered voice)

Jennie was still on Lisa's lap and was playing with her coller,fingers,her facial structures.

Lisa: *that's it lisa it's now or never,just say it and leave on the destiny* Jennie??

Jennie: (was drawing some structures on Lisa's neck with her fingers) hmm

Lisa: (phewww I'm ready👍🏻 oh god plz help me😿) iloveyou!!

Jennie: (was shocked and sit straight) what??

Lisa: I said I love you. Look it's okk if you don't love me back I'm not gonna force you for loving me it's just my stupid mind I even don't know that I've to say this to. And I also know that you don't love me coz you love that kai (in a bitter voice) and don't worry about me I'll be alri~~~

Jennie: (shocked and happy both at the same time)*ohh gosh why did she talk too much*( kissed her between her confession)

They both kissed passionately.

Jennie: I love you too

Lisa: you and kai??

Jennie: tsk why do you assume so much things, me and kai are nothing until it's you and me. You know what you really took ages in your confession,but finally you did.

Lisa: ( felt relieved but thought of some teasing) okk but what if kai proposed you before me, than?? What would you do??

Jennie: (playing with me?? Tskkk) I'll agree to be with him

Lisa: (remove Jennie from her lap and went to her room)

Jennie: ( go to her room) hey what happen

Lisa: (irritatingly) just go and ask with your kai (a little shout)

Jennie locked the door and went to the bed where lisa was sitting and pushed her on the bed after that she went on top of her and started sucking her neck playfully

Lisa: (moans) ahh Jennie ahhhmmm....je~~jennie

Jennie: you know what baby I like it when you are jealous and don't think about that even if kai has proposed to me I'll wait for you and still choose you over him. Can't we just continue this??

Lisa: (was satisfied with the answer) ohh really if that's what you want my love.

Lisa rolled over and now she was on top and started sucking her sweet spots. Only in a few minutes Jennie's neck was full of hickeys and bites that's the mark of Lisa's territory.

After making love for 2-3 hours they clean themselves and started cuddling.

Lisa: (wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and pulled her more closer leaving no distance between them and started giving masssage to her body with one hand and her head to the other)

Jennie: *It really felt so good in her embrace I feel like I'm just so protected and safe. She was massaging my back and head while slowly dozing off and I was clinging on her neck. I can feel that she tightened the hug so I kissed on her forehead,nose and on the lips. Her hands were stopped moving it means she is sleeping now and I'm also feeling sleepy now. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LALISA MANOBAL*

Both of them slept in each others embrace😘🥰

Author's note

Okk so here's the new story and I hope u liked it If you do so than vote the story. Kk byy byy see you later