Prank on my Lili

Jennie's POV

Hey everyone, it's me Jennie and I'm back with a new video in which I'm gonna prank on my so soft and handsome gf 'lily'. Ok so my prank is about putting some fake hickeys around my neck as I've got this idea from some of the pranksters couples. I just wish that my baby don't get so mad on me. So let's just started.

*I started putting my make up and then some fake hickeys. Fortunately, it looks real tho.*

*And now I'm finish so I'm waiting for lili to come. I've asked her when will she be back and she said she is driving and will be at home in 10 minutes. Now I'm gonna hide the camera and guess what, I've got the best place to hide the camera, behind my dressing table. Lisa was still not there. So I decided to scroll through my insta and pretend like I'm smiling shyly. Well only my lili can do this but it's for the sake of prank so I've to do this.*

Lisa POV

As I was driving to my way back home nini called me and asked about when will I be going home and as per the traffic and my speed I told her that I'll be back on 10 minutes.

As I've arrived home there is no sign of my nini, so I went to our bedroom and there she was smiling through her phone. I didn't said anything and went close to her and hugged her. But then I noticed that she was not hugging me back. So I pulled out and asked her what happened.

Lisa: (worriedly) what happen love??

Jennie: *omo my lili is really so caring but I'm sorry babe I've to continue my prank* (without expression) nothing (rolls her eyes)

Lisa: (tried to pull Jennie by neck but stopped when I notice something) wha~what is this??

Jennie: (confused) wha~what?? I don't know what are you saying??

Lisa: (stern voice) Jennie you know what I'm saying. Is it a fuckin' hickey?? Yo~you ha~have ch~cheated on me (shaking voice and teary eyes)

Jennie: *arghh I can't see her like this but* (bitchy voice) look I was about to tell you all this but before I could tell you. Yo~you found out about it

Lisa: (fell down on the floor) wh~why have you done this to me Jennie? Am I not enough for you? You never loved me? (Started crying and leave the room)

Jennie: (see Lisa walking out of the room. Took the camera with her and speak in low voice) shit shit shit shit shit fuckkkkk what have I done. Let me just see I've hurted her so badly and I can't bear it anymore I just don't care about this prank anymore all I need is my lili. Let me just see.

Lisa: *after what happened between me and Jennie I've decided to leave cause I know that will be better for both of us. I just can't believe that she has done thiss to me. I'm so stunned right now and I'm packing my bagages when I felt a pair of arms enircled my waist*

Jennie: *when I went to her room lisa was a crying mess and she was packing her luggage. Is~is she leaving me??? No no Jennie you're so fucking dumb to pull this prank on lili. I went to her and hugged her from the back and snuggled into her back.

 I went to her and hugged her from the back and snuggled into her back