Tired lili

Lisa was done with her shoot and was in changing room when the make-up artists were removing her make-up, she fell sleep.

Jennie POV---

I thought of surprising my baby so I went to her shoot place ( yep!!! secretly obviously) but as soon as I reach there. I was told that the shoot has been done and Lisa's manager told me that she's in her vanity....

So I went in their and damn!!!!! She was literally sleeping and her make-up artists had almost done their work so they went outside.

She was really looking like a baby. I must say my baby has been tired with all her hardworks.

I thought of waking her up but then someone entered in the vanity soundly. And she woke up suddenly with a shock.

She looked at me and hugged me loosely and laid her head on my shoulder freely so I grabbed her head slowly and I'm sure she is really sleepy and so tired right now. Because she hadn't have enough sleep since yesterday because one of her shoots include a night scene, so she had to stay on the set since yesterday.

My poor baby!!!!

Lisa's POV---

I was woken up by loud sound of my vanity and I found my love sitting right beside me. And really, i just want to cuddle with her and sleep. My body is really not ready to cope-up with me.  Because I was really so busy these past two days and was not able to have time with my Mandu 🥟.

But today Jennie strictly scolded my manager to stop the shoot for today and she also gave the team a holiday for tomorrow. Yeah!!! She's the boss🕶️ and me being the whipped ass follow her guidelines.

My manager asked me to take a look on the shot that we've shooted before.

I gave Jennie a knowing smile and she smiles back and rubbed my back and right arm.

Jennie's POV---

I dialed Lisa's number and asked her to come directly to my car. And after a bit I saw her with her manager and her loosened clothes. She's still looking the hottest.

She came inside and I asked driver to start the engine.

Jennie: so how was your day??? *Took her hand*

Lisa: *yawns* Tiring *low tone*

Jennie: okk let me start, you know what happened today. Me and jisoo unnie was on our way to home from shopping when there's a guy who was selling one of the perfect wines of the city. Jisoo unnie thought tha-- ( and yeah that's the cue of my baby being fall sleep again. She laid her head on my shoulder. While me!!!! Well I'm just staring at her but she was not comfortable. Offcourse how can she. She is tired and she really needs a bed for a proper sleep).

Jennie encircled her hand around Lisa's shoulder and now Lisa was slipped to her lap

Jennie encircled her hand around Lisa's shoulder and now Lisa was slipped to her lap. Jennie slowly massaged her head and combed her hairs softly.

Finally after reaching home Jennie and Lisa went inside their room. And as soon as Lisa entered she was so happy to see the bed.

Lisa: ninii I want to cuddle with you *sleepy voice*

Jennie: just say that you're really sleepy *giggles*

Lisa: niiniiiii------ *whines*

Jennie: okk just brush your teeth and have some bath.

Lisa backhugged Jennie and encircled her arms around Jennie's waist.

Lisa: aren't you coming with me??

Jennie: Lili!!!!!!!

Lisa: okk I'm going!!!jeeezzz!!!!

After they've cleaned themselves. Lisa and Jennie went to their bed and Lisa was so exhausted that as soon as she laid on the bed she was in a deep slumber.

Jennie: *lowered his head* you've done a great work today and I'm proud of you my love. Iloveyou so so so much

Lisa: *unknowingly smiles in her sleep* iwuvyoutooo *low sound*

Jennie giggles then spooned Lisa. Lisa kept her head in her boobs and Jennie kissed her temple and slowly dozes off with a big baby in her arms.

Lisa POV---

Lisa POV---

I woke up and snuggled more. This is so soft. After opening my eyes I saw it was Jennie's boobs, offcourse I would kiss them. She is really pretty even if she's sleeping peacefully without minding the world. I remember that yesterday I was so tired that I don't even have some special time (you know right??) with my baby.

So I've started kissing her neck  and she woke up with moans when I bitted her weak spots. As soon as she noticed me she pushed my head towards her neck. And me being me I literally kissed her hungrily first then again went to her beauty bone area while my hands started to roam around her body and then hold her hand.

Lisa: (just give us some privacy)

Author: okk let's just end this here.

Author's POV---

Hey yaaa,,ok listen this I mean read this and tell me do I add more media's and pictures or should I just write my stories like before without adding them????? And lastly 💕💕LoVe Ya ALLL💕💕