Cuddles

Lisa was playing with her cats when she noticed that her girlfriend beside her is yawning. Lisa asked if she wants to sleep she can go take some rest but Jennie refused it saying she's not tired though actually she is. After sometime chaesoo entered in the hall and greeted them.

Jennie POV

Now I'm really getting tired and sleepy but I love to sleep when Lisa cuddles me but she seems so busy. But then also I asked her.

Jennie : babe can you cuddle me please

Lisa : just some more minutes nini and I'll be there I need to feed the cats

Jennie : *angrily* just go live with your cats and I don't want your cuddles even

Jennie left the hall and went to couch where chaesoo were flirting with each other.

Jisoo: you know you're like chicken to me

Rosé: huh??

Jisoo: so that I can eat you without any limits cause I love chicken

Jennie: yuck go get a room you two

Jisoo and Rosé shocked by the sudden appearance of Jennie

Jisoo: yahh what are you doing here?? Don't you have Lisa???

Jennie: I don't wanna be with her.*gets close to jisoo and tilted her head on her shoulders* can you cuddle me so I can sleep??*innocent face*

Jisoo: *in mind* ahh my romance is ruined * okk

Jennie was trying hard to sleep but she is not getting comfortable then she went to the kitchen for some water when she was drinking she felt a pair of arms snaked around her waist but she didn't pay attention to it because she knows who the person is.

Jennie: what now Lisa??

Lisa: babe let's cuddle I've feeded my cats except the one

Jennie: *irritatingly* than go feed him also*sarcastically*

Lisa: well that's what I'm going to do*kisses Jennie's neck and pull her more closer leaving no gap between them*

Jennie: ahh lis~ah'~'' lisayah sto~~stop it

Lisa: *turn Jennie around and kissed her hungrily*

Jennie: *responded with same passion pulling Lisa's head more closer

Lisa grab her thighs and make her sit on the counter. Then Jennie snaked her legs on Lisa's waist.

Lisa: *pulled out* let's continue this in our room???

Jennie: ani ani I'm really tired. *Baby voice* lisa~sshi cann youu cuddle me sow I can sleeep. Please poopoo😽*pecked Lisa's lips*

Lisa: omo my baby how can I even say no to this *lift Jennie up and went to their room*

They both lay down

Jennie: *snuggles more closer to Lisa's neck*

Lisa: *took a blanket to cover them up and hugged Jennie more closer and more tighter than before*

And they cuddled until they fell asleep.

Author's note

Well I personally thought of adding smut in it but bruh I'm getting late for school maybe in next story I'll add the smut.