Jennie VS Leo

Leo was cuddling with lisa on the couch while on the other side Jennie was fuming in anger.

Chaeng: (worriedly) unnie are you okay???

Jennie: (without glancing at chaeng) do I look okay to you???

Chaeng: (got scared)

Jennie stood up and went to lisa

Jennie: (glaring at leo)

Lisa: (smiled widely) hey baby

Leo: (smirks)

Jennie: (shocked) *in mind* okk so now he have guts to smirk at me, don't you ever think that you will steal my lili from me. My lili will always give her attention to me just remember that you little shit

Lisa: (confused) baby??

Jennie: ohh ye~~

Leo: (cuts Jennie) meoww~~ *in mind* mommy will never leave me for you*smirks again*

Jennie: (glared more intensely) *in mind* how can he cut me off when Im talking to my lili

Lisa: *awes* aww do you want something love (to leo)

Jennie: *in mind* that's too much, now you just wait and watch

Jennie: baby ( baby voice)

Lisa: *all her attention went to Jennie cause why not* yes my boo

Jennie: *straddles in Lisa's lap and removed leo from her lap and then snakes her arm around Lisa's neck* I got hurt in the mornin' when I was practicing for our dance and I think I've pulled one of my muscles and it's so hard for me to walk properly. Can lilii givve herr ninii a litttllee masssaaggge pleasue *puppy eyes*

Lisa: (got worried) oh my god baby how can you hurt yourself you should take care of your self and don't worry I'll definitely give my baby a massage how can I deny the request of the most beautiful girl in this world. Just come with me.

Jennie: (was about to stand up but saw leo glaring at her and she thought of some mischiefs) ahhh baby~~ *made a sad face*

Lisa: (look at Jennie worriedly) what happen baby?? (starts checking everywhere in Jennie's body)

Jennie: *in mind* aww my babe is so caring. I'm sorry for the lie but I also need to give that little pussy a lesson* babe I think there is some problem in my walking (pouts)

Lisa: no worries baby (took Jennie in her arms in bridal style) now it's good for my nini??

Jennie: *how can she be so fuckin' generous* *held Lisa's neck by her hands* yea~yeahh lili *shy*

Lisa took jennie to their shared room. Jennie noticed that leo is also coming so she closed the door from behind.

 Jennie noticed that leo is also coming so she closed the door from behind

Jennie: *not again**lays on bed*

Lisa get some masaage oil for Jennie

After massaging----

Lisa: well baby??

Jennie: *was slowly started dozing off*hmm*eyes still closed

Lisa: if you want my attention you should've asked me, there was no need of taking leo away from me*giggles*

Jennie: *got irritated* okk then go to your leo and never came back to me again  *lays back and decided to sleep*

Lisa: *also layed and backhugged Jennie* aniyaa I'm sorry my love *turned Jennie to her side* okk so what should I do to get forgived by my nini

Jennie: *thought for a moment* youu juzzt havve too cuddleee niinii soo thaatt ninni caan slleepp caussee niinii iss zooo tireeedd *baby voice*

Lisa: *hugged Jennie tightly and strokes her hair and back with her hands* okk my nini sleep well, you've already worked so hard today and you must be tired by now. Lili will be there for you okk??

Jennie: *get inside the embrace of Lisa amd feels like safe home*hmm I love you *whispers but yet lisa listened it*

Lisa: *kissed Jennie's head again and again until she fall into a deep sleep* I love you too my possessive Mandu 🐱 cat.

And they both slept peacefully

Author's note

Okk guys so I've been thinking of adding some stories apart from fluffs so can you help me with this?? Should I???

And one more thing I don't hate leo it's just that you know what I mean right??