Sick Nini

Jennie suddenly went off the stage, after feeling like throwing out. She ran to the restroom and throwed up.

After 2 hours, in the hotel lobby:

All the members went to changing room while Lisa ran to find Jennie.

Lisa: where's Jennie??? *Worriedly*

Alison: she's in the room, she ate her medicines but is scared of getting the shots, she's trying to be okk and not to cry!!! Lisa look after her, we've 4 days left here in Thailand. You can see her, although she denied to see anyone *patted Lisa's shoulder*

Lisa: <this Mandu, I told her not to perform today, why she have to be so stubborn, I know Alison is also worried, and who wouldn't be??? Alison is much more closer to me than to Jennie, she told me in the morning about Jennie's condition that's why I was convincing Jennie to take some rest, but---> *sigh* yeah unnie...

Lisa opened the door and heard sobs from the bathroom, so she ran inside the bathroom, and found none other than Jennie crying so badly while looking at the sink. Lisa ran over to her.

Lisa: baby *hugged her* love, it's okk *rubbed her back* don't cry my baby, you're my strong girl, you can fight with this illness, alright?? *Wiped her tears while looking at her face*

Jennie: lil-lili blinks wou-would be s-so mad a-at me rig-right now.

Lisa: *hugged* tsk silly!!! Why would blinks be mad at you, they'll not be mad at you okk!!! They'll be just worried about you, don't you ever think like this my love *said sweetly* Now let's go... I'll order some food and you'll took the shot and then we will rest, yeah that sounds good!!!

Jennie: n-no, I-I'll not take the shot, it'll hu-hurt *cried silently*

Lisa: baby Lili will be there, no need to worry, arasso??

Jennie: *nods*

Lisa: okk, so you just be here, I'll be right back after changing myself, don't cry *kissed her forehead*

After a while Lisa came with a doctor and saw Jennie with jisoo and rosé.

Jisoo: we'll go now Lisa, take care of her. *came closer to her and whispered* take good care of her, you know what I mean by that.

Lisa: *blinked and nods*

Rosé: don't worry unnie, when you'll be well, we'll go to the this famous Thai restaurant, Lisa told me about and we'll definitely vlog together *said cutely then kissed her cheeks* I'll go now, take care unnie, let's go babe *hold jisoo's hand then left*

Jennie: <is he going to hurt me with that injection??? It's so scary, I don't want to, Lili> *sad face and eyes filled with tears, ready to fall at any moment*

Lisa: *went to her side and hugged her from the side, as she snuggles in my neck, while sobbing a little* no baby, he's not going to hurt you, he'll just give you a shot, and my nini would be well *caressing her hairs while kissing her forehead*