Protective Jennie

Author's POV---

Hello everyone,so yeah here's a new update and yeah it's a smut so if you're feeling uncomfortable than you are free to skip this. But I know you guys are just craving for this so continue

Update on request of JooHyun_05

And smut on the request of  SLJLNation

"What in the fuckin' hell was that??Huh!!" Jennie shouted as she marched inside the room after the end of their concert where the staff was present. 

Staff member: Ma'am we thought it will ruin the show if we ask you guys to come *scared enough*

Jennie: what did you said??? *Raised an eyebrow*

Flashback---

Lisa was dancing peacefully when the wardrobe malfunction happened and she tried her best not to stop because as a main dancer of the group she is in the front. After the song, she asked rosé to help her in fixing the hook and then she learned that it was broken. She tried her best to let the staff know about her wardrobe malfunction but it was useless because she was the centre of attention and she have to focus on her song, rap and dance too...

When Jennie noticed it she asks the staff to end the show right now..... because obviously she can't see her girl to go through these....

Continuation---

Ma'--am. I was ju--just say-saying th--that

"Just shut the fuck up and ask your manager to meet me personally" Jennie said it angrily and stormed out from the room.

Everyone in the room sighed hardly because no one has even dared to breath properly.

Staff member: Ma'am could you please talk to her to not to meet our manager otherwise he'll fire our staff team

Jisoo: Guys relax and don't worry we'll talk to her but you should know what's your work here and why you're here!!!! *Seriously*

Rosé: I'll totally agree with unnie and Jennie unnie will not forgive you easily if it's the matter of Lisa's wardrobe malfunction and you all know how possessive she is when it comes to Lisa.

Lisa: *was standing silently and was thinking of how to make her gf cool down*

Staff member: Lisa ma'am we are sorry for the issue, we'll definitely make sure to...

Lisa: ah-ahhmm-- it's-- it's okk but Just be careful and attentive from next time.

And with that Lisa went towards her car and tries to call Jennie but she isn't answering her calls. She went to the hotel and decided to first take a shower because she was tired and she knew that it'll take a whole night to..........

After Lisa left the concert place...

Rosé: guys one more thing Lisa is a sweet girl and she'll easily forgive you but Jennie unnie is just the opposite if anything like this ever happen again what today happened.......

Jisoo: *cuts rosé and said sternly* then she'll definitely haunt you and will stab you till your last breath and will engrave your body and nobody will ever know what happened to you. So please be careful and be extra careful when it's the case of our maknae. *smirked* hope you've understood this. So good bye. Let's go rosé!!! *Hold rose's hand pulled her out*

Back to jenlisa

After taking the bath Lisa went to Jennie's room and saw that she's standing in the balcony and was on her call.