I'm Ur baby Lili😿

A normal conversation between the elder one's---

Jisoo: so Jennie, let me ask u something.

Jennie: *put her phone aside* sure unnie, go on

Jisoo: what do you like in Lisa???

Jennie: *thinking then sighed* hmmm.... it's kinda tough one, but for me when she gives me her attention, when she pampers me, and baby me, and behave like I'm her cute little babygi---

Jisoo: wait, what????

Jennie: *disappointed tone* unnie....ok let me explain you with some flashbacks *wink*

Flashback---

Lisa: I'm home *closed the door then went inside her room*

Jennie: *turn then jump on Lisa* li--lili *sobbed*

Lisa: *worriedly* what happened to my baby, *rubbed her back*

Jennie: un-unnie sc-scolded me!!!

Lisa: waeyo????

Jennie: I jus--just tea--teased her....

Jisoo: hey, when did I scolded you Huh??? And not only me, who scolded you ever??? In this whole industry no one has that gut to scold Jennie Kim.

Jennie: I know unnie,but at that time, I just wanted my sweetheart's attention so I just lied a bit😉

Jisoo: you're such a prick, you know that...

Jennie: oh come on, unnie don't tell me you never lied to chaeng about her fish's death, that how you accidentally put expired food in her fish's aqaurium that leads her to death and how you never men---

Jisoo: okk that's enough, continue with Ur story....

Back to flashback:

Lisa: *rubbed soothing circles while Jennie was in her lap all curled up with her face snuggled in her neck* my love, you don't have to cry for that, may be unnie was tired and got annoyed easily!!! Don't cry my princess. These tears don't suit you at all.

Jennie: *snuggled more into her neck*

Lisa: <oh,she gave a sign that she's getting comfortable> okk so what if I make the dinner tonight and feed my babygirl and for desserts we can have your favourite ice-creams, how does it sounds??

Jennie: *nods than yawn*

Lisa: <let me put her to sleep first after than I'll go make dinner otherwise she'll not let me go easily> just sleep my Mandu *kissed her head*

After half an hour of singing lullaby to Jennie and rocking her back and forth, she finally slept.

Lisa laid her down on the bed when--

Jennie: lilliii, donnnn gooo *mumbled whinely*

Lisa laid down and kissed her face again and again then got up and put her big chick fluff wearing Lisa's hoodie. Jennie quickly grabbed it and hugged it closer.

Jisoo: you're really so tempting, don't you think???

Jennie: Lisa didn't said anything

Jisoo: yeah, because she don't have any other choice *low voice*

Jennie: what *sternly*

Jisoo: ah--ahmm nothing, so is this the only thing??

Jennie: no unnie, I also love it when she spoil me and stay by my side, let me tell you one....

Flashback---

In a mall---

Jennie: Lili? Should I buy this?? *Showed Celine's newly designed first copy of handbags collection worth 40-70 million*

Lisa: you can baby, your girlfriend here is the embassador of that company, you can have anything you want, I can buy you this whole mall.

Jennie: yayy, I love you my girlfriend *ran towards her and hugged her*

Jisoo: *shocked*

Jennie: *was smiling with dreamy eyes, then looked at jisoo* what???

Jisoo: she brought you the whole mall??? *Wide eyes*

Jennie: *flips her hairs and rolled her eyes then smirked* perks of being Lalisa Manoban's one and only pretty girlfriend *state proudly*

Jisoo: *shocked again* did she buy you the mall which is located in the next street??

Jennie: *nods* ehmm, and the mall of the other lane too

Jisoo: *gasped* that's why you never pay to those malls and here I was thinking how could you get out easily without any security issues!!!

Door opened-

Lisa: hey, I'm back

Chaeng: lisayah, I missed you. Did you get my food??? *Said with sparkling eyes*

Lisa: yeah chaeyonga, you've been calling me since afternoon for your crab and shrimp with other varieties, so here it is *gave the whole parcel to her*

Chaeng: *teary eyes* I finally got my food

Lisa: ohh, it's okk you should eat it *patted her head* you're just like a little baby *laughed*

Chaeng left.

Jennie: *was watching her intently*

Lisa: hii my b----

Jennie: shut up

Lisa: *flinched*

Jennie: *go inside their room*

Lisa: *came inside then locked the room*

Lisa backhugged her and put her chin on her shoulder.

Lisa: why is my Mandu upset *baby voice*

Jennie: *turned around with teary eyes* I'm Ur little baby, right *low voice*

Lisa: *worriedly cupped her cheeks* off course my love, you're my only little baby

Jennie: then why were you pampering  Rosie *sob* you should pamper me, and protect me. I'm your little one here not her *whined while complaining*

Lisa: *smiled* ohh my little one, come here *took her hand and led them to the bed then sit and make Jennie sit in her lap while her head was leaning on her chest* Rosie was so happy to see her favourite food that she was craving for, from a long time that's why she got emotional and I was just trying to comfort her after all she's my best friend baby.

Jennie: *nods* hmm

Lisa: don't overthink baby, only you'll be my little baby always *pecked her head* let's go on a date tomorrow, what do you say???

Jennie: *shining eyes* yayy, sure Lili.

Lisa: so let's just sleep my little one??? I'll sing you the lullaby.

Jennie hummed then they both laid down. Jennie fully curled and snuggled in Lisa's body while Lisa was trying to hug her as tightly as possible because she knows that Jennie needs tight hugs and kisses every night.

The End😉