#TWO.

The next day.

I was out on the practice field squinting my eyes through the California sun searching for my client who hadn't shown up.

It was hard to tell because all the guys were wearing hamlets. All I knew is that I had to find number 71.

"What's up, tiny hands." I hear from behind me.

I shake my head, knowing exactly who that was before even having to turn around.

"What's up, Bosa?" I say, as he joins me at my side.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Looking for someone, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be resting?"

"I'm here for moral support. Plus, I'm stretching while watching plays." He pauses, before sitting on the grass "Who you looking for?" He asks, leaning back, and bringing his knee up to his chest.

"Williams." I reply. "You really shouldn't be stretching your hamstring like that." I add.

"Oh yeah? How should I be stretching it, then. Almighty genius?"

"Lay down." I tell him picking up his ankle and extending his leg up and slowly in.

He groans "It hurts."

"I know." I smile.

He smiles, while squinting up at me. "You're kinda cute." He says.

"Are you always this flattering?" I reply, keeping it cool. Even though, that comment made me feel very, flattered.

"You liked it, don't lie." He continues to smile.

"How do you know what I like—or are you just that self assured that every woman appreciates compliments that come from you?" I ask, in a snarky, but playful tone.

"What do you mean? Compliments are nice to get in general, from anyone. Don't you think?" He answers.

"I guess so."

"Now, give me one." He pokes.

I let his leg down. "Your legs are really heavy." I say, starting to walk away.

"Was that a compliment, I wasn't sure?" He calls out.

"Take it however you want." I laugh "I have to get back to work."

"Yeah, me too." He grins.

I return to my office and look through the injuries log list. I start to mark Williams absent for treatment when Bosa walks through the door with him.

"Look who I found." He says.

"I was just about to mark you absent. Where have you been?" I ask Williams.

"Oh, I was just late. Sorry about that" He replies.

"So, what's he getting done today?" Bosa asks.