#ONE.

49ers Nick Bosa

49ers Nick Bosa

I enter the SAP Performance Building and fumble around in-between my keys, files and my coffee. Desperately, trying to juggle all as I unlock the door to the therapy center. I manage to get inside without incident and throw my things down onto the counter top of the front desk.

It has been two days now that I've started my new job as the lead 49ers massage therapist, and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. I already knew that I had four guys coming in today for treatment. Two for ligament pain and the other two for strained muscles. It wasn't the job itself that overwhelmed me, I loved my career. It was in particularly the title as lead.

That just meant I had a lot more pressure and responsibility of keeping these guys healthy.

I go into the first treatment room and start to set up when I hear the front door to the office open. I tentatively turn around in that direction to see an extremely large, fit man behind me.

"Uh, I'm here for my treatment." He says, flatly.

I grab the clipboard from behind the door and quickly skim over the file attached to it.

"Bosa, right?" I ask, thumbing over to the next page.

"Yeah."

"My name is Liliana, it's nice to meet you." I stick out my hand and he firmly shakes it. "You have a hamstring pull?" I continue.

"Yep." He says, now shifting his weight inside the door way, as he subtly sucks in his bottom lip and stares right through me.

I look up at him briefly, just enough to examine how striking his facial features were, and also long enough to make out that he seemed completely unamused that I was even looking at him.

"Okay, go ahead and take off all your clothes, make sure you are laying face down on the table. There's towels in the cabinet, make sure the parts of you that are private, are still private when I come back in." I say.

He lifted his brows. "Wait, you are the new massage therapist?" He asks, evidently confused.

"Yes." I reply.

He chuckles "No, you're kidding." A smirk, firmly planted across his face.

"Why would I be kidding?" I question, him.

He leans back through the doorway and looks around "Someone is fucking with me, this is a joke right?" He carries on.

I become abundantly flustered by his lack of understanding. "It's not a joke, please get undressed and lay on the table and I will be back in shortly."