7: The Best Friend

Chuck's POV
We both fell to our sides breathing hard. It's a wonder my heart isn't bursting out of my chest. Phinney has worn me out and I'm not easily worn out. Her rebound is three weeks in and it demands that I perform every damn day. If running out of sperm was an option I would say I'm about to.

"You need a boyfriend." I mattered with my eyes on the ceiling. There's a crack. Is it Gael's doing or has it always been like that?

She rolled over with her hand feeling my midsection. Phinney and I are childhood friends. We met in an ice cream parlor. We shared ice cream as our mom were busy on their phones. We found out we go to the same school and we became tighter. I didn't need friends because I had Phinney. She was there through the fat phase. She always told me what lies under the fat is what important and she will beat up everyone who made fun of me. She beat up a few.

"Are you tapping out stud?"

"Yes!" I shouted at the top of my voice and we started laughing.

I think the whole apartment building knows my name by now. Phinney is an unapologetic screamer. We have been at it every night. It's almost like she has moved in but is wearing my clothes. "I'm just getting warmed up for round three and you're tapping out?"

"Look at the little dude. He's tired!" I whined.

She glanced down. "There's nothing little about that dude. Especially not when he's in hulk mode."

She loves comics and we have read and watched every superhero story out there! Hulk is her favorite. We can be such geeks when we are together.

"No hulk mode. I'm beat. I'll trade round three for a cuddle."

She sat up and made a face. "Are you getting soft Chuck? You know I don't cuddle! I'll make you a better deal. You have five minutes to get it up or I scream "oh Christopher Charles St Patrick! Oh! The whole apartment building will catch on to this charade."

"Stop it dude!"

"Five minutes."

"Fifteen. Be kind."

"Fine. Pizza? Pepperoni, right?"

"Yup." I closed my eyes for a moment after she left.

It's been a busy couple of days. It turns out working four jobs is the new definition of insanity. Being a fireman is an adrenaline rush every time I drive the firetruck and I run into burning buildings. This week I saved an old man who was refusing to leave his apartment. He kept slapping the back of my head as I carried him out. Being a construction worker is making my hands rough and wearing out my body. At night, the St Patrick Group is knocking and then there's my job as a reservist with the army. There's no peace when Phinney is on rebound. I have no peace! She needs a boyfriend! Someone needs to keep up with her horniness.

I tilted my head to the side, where a pack of protection is spilt on the floor. I have burned through the big box. I only have two left. The rest are empty wrappers. "Are you all right little Chuck? Can you please go one more round?"

It's limp. It's done.

"Pizza on the way. Five minutes to go buddy. Progress?" She tried to peek at little Chuck under the sheet. He is not getting up. I have to make a compromise for this girl.

"Oral."

"No. No. Absolutely not!"

"I'll go down on you. I'll make it perfect. Just let me off the hook."

"You know I like it when that thickness invades me. I don't want little kisses and licks!"

I should get sex toys. That would have kept her busy. Beverly is just the same way. Demanding. I went to her apartment. It was great seeing her as a flood of memories from Bolivia reminded me just how fast she makes my heart race.