Epilogue

•A FEW MONTHS LATER•

"I can't wait to watch this film! I heard it's better than The Notebook!" Emily gushed.

Clive only smiled at her as they made their way into the cinema Luke and Nasir following in suit chatting away like the best friends they now were. Turns out they did have a lot in common from many shared interest to fucking their respective lovers senseless.

The four of them were on something Emily liked to call a 'double date'.
"I'll get us tickets." Emily beamed as she walked away leaving behind a rather awkward Nasir with the lovey dovey Clive and Luke.

"Get us back seats so we can make out." Luke yelled after Emily, earning a light punch and glare from Clive.

"I'll get the scran." Nasir said, smiling weakly.

•••

"Did you really get us back seats?" Clive asked Emily as the four of them made it towards their seats.

"You'll be surprised no one really wants to watch this film," Emily replied.

"I'm not surprised." Nasir commented to which Emily responded with a sarcastic smile.

They made it to their seats, Luke to the far left with Clive next to him, Emily taking the seat to Clive's right, having Nasir next to her on the other side.
Once they had settled down they began munching on the food even though the film hadn't started to play like everyone who ever went to the cinema.

•••

They were nearing the end of the film and Clive was bored out of his mind. He looked to his right to find Nasir fast asleep and Emily on the verge of tears as the female protagonist cried on her bedroom floor for reasons Clive did not know.
He turned to face Luke hoping he could get that make out session Luke had spoken about prior to the start of the god awful film but was fully disappointed to find Luke just as immersed in the plot as Emily.

Luke turned to face Clive with a pained expression, "why would he do that to her?" He asked in a whisper.

Clive groaned as he dragged his hands down his face in frustration.
Luke sensed Clive's frustration and leaned in to whisper in his ears, "he just denied having feelings for her over the phone."

Clive slowly turned to face Luke with his hands still on his face, "oh is it?" He asked bitterly.

Luke softly chuckled as he grabbed Clive's hand lacing their fingers before placing a sincere kiss on the back of Clive's hand.

"Please tell me you'd rather make out." Clive pleaded as he looked at Luke with eager eyes.

"Any day." Luke replied and soon they were eating each other's face but silently so as to not disturb the others.

It had been months since they had started seeing each other but neither of them could shake off the feeling that each kiss incited within their being. Every kiss only grew sweeter and sweeter as their love for each other grew stronger and stronger.
Neither of them understood how people fell out of love so often, it just didn't make sense to them because with every new day they learned to love each other a little more.

"I love you."

They froze as the male protagonist of the film voiced both of their thoughts. Luke turned in his seat to face the screen, "well, he finally said it so I guess the films over then." He said with an anxious laugh hoping he didn't seem suspicious.

"SHHH!" Emily harshly whispered beside Clive as she stared at the screen with heart eyes simultaneously awakening a sleepy Nasir who took a minute to familiarise himself with the surroundings.