Ch. 47 - One And Only

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"We should talk about that foursome..."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 47 - One And Only

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

"Why are you even here? You do understand the meaning of a girl's night, right Sergey?" Jade huffed, her green eyes narrowing.

The corner of my mouth lifted with a smirk.

My eyes quickly scanned the stylish bar, admiring the elegant décor before refocusing my attention on the high-table I had just approached. I moved to stand next to Natasha while Jade and Litizia were standing on the opposite side.

From the look on the Calvetti woman's face, Jade did not appreciate me crashing their little outing.

As I had predicted, Aleksandr and Litizia's reunion was inevitable. In fact, it had barely been twenty-four hours since Michele's death and Litizia was out having drinks with Jade and Natasha before heading over to The Purple Angel where she would meet up with Aleksandr.

There was no doubt in my mind that the pair would be returning to their manor together and just thinking of their impending reconcilement had my grin widening.

"Earth to Sergey! I'm talking to you!" Jade snapped her fingers in front of my face.

Ignoring her, I turned to Natasha and leaned my head down to kiss her lips softly. My hand gently cupped her cheek while I pulled away, my eyes staring intently into hers.

"Gosh you two are so cute!" Litizia gushed.

Jade grumbled, "Yes they are, but it still doesn't explain why he's here."

My fingers trailed down the side of Natasha's face before playfully tugging on her jaw and I could feel my body already responding to her. The urge to kiss her again threatened to overwhelm me and from the look in her eyes, I could tell that she was feeling the same way.

Swiping my thumb over her bottom lip, I shifted my attention back to Jade and replied, "I don't need permission to see my woman, do I?"

"No but–"

"Besides, I was in the area and thought that I'd come make sure you weren't getting Litizia into any trouble."

Raising a hand to her chest, Jade feigned hurt, "Me? Trouble? Never!"

"Uh huh..."

My eyes trailed over Litizia's outfit, knowing that Jade had a hand in choosing it.

Judging by how the high slit in the provocative gold knee-length dress was cut, I just knew that my best friend's wife was not wearing any underwear. The way the thin strap outfit moulded over each and every one of her curves, there was no doubt in my mind that Aleksandr would be panting after her tonight.

To be honest, I was a bit stunned, unable to believe that the slit in Litizia's dress went that high up. Did that even qualify as a slit, seeing as it was cut all the way to the hip?

Either way, Mrs. Tolstoy was dressed to kill tonight.

Speaking of dressed to kill, my eyes flittered back towards Natasha, admiring the way the black mini dress fit her. My fingers itched to pull the thin straps down her shoulders, exposing those delectable breasts of hers while my lips feasted upon her smooth skin.

I did not care if I looked weak where Natasha was concerned and I was definitely not ashamed to show how obsessed I was with her.

This woman had me by the balls and I would happily do anything she asked of me. Natasha was my one and only and I loved her with everything I had and I wanted the entire world to know it.