Ch. 30 - Moan My Name

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Don't hold back,
you know how much I like it
when you're loud."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 30 - Moan My Name

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

The feel of having Sergey inside of me was unlike anything I could have ever imagined.

It hurt a little at first, but that was because I had been somewhat over-enthusiastic and thought I could just sit down on him in one go.

Yeah, no, bad idea.

Thankfully, Sergey knew what he was doing and his soft words of praise and encouragement had helped to get me through it. I could tell that he wanted nothing more than to fuck me within an inch of my life, yet he was being so incredibly patient with me.

Even though there was a dull throb emanating from my core, I wanted more of that delicious aching and the sensation of him twitching aroused me even more. I felt so full as I moved my hips in a slow circular motion and seeing Sergey briefly close his eyes and throw his head back while he let out a rough groan had my inner muscles clenching, rippling around him.

When Sergey's eyes reopened, he whispered, "Go on then, ride me..."

The deep tone of his voice caused me to visibly shudder and after taking a deep breath, I gingerly flexed my fingers against his upper chest to support some of my weight. This movement also allowed me to enjoy the feel of his hard muscles against my palm.

Biting the side of my bottom lip, I leisurely raised myself up, moaning at the feel of his thickness stretching me. When I could only feel the head of him inside of me, I paused.

Although I knew that I should take my time and ease myself into it, I could not help the fierce need I felt in wanting to fuck him. And so, without giving it another thought before being able to change my mind, I slammed myself all the way down onto him, crying out as I did so.

Sergey tensed beneath me, his breathing coming out harshly as he said, "What the hell, Nat? I should fucking spank your ass for that!"

Licking my lips, I panted, "Would you?"

I could tell that my request surprised him and as my body did its best to adjust to him being inside me, I attempted to lift my hips once more. However, Sergey's strong fingers pressed into my flesh, squeezing my hips in warning, pinning me on top of him.

"Take your time," he warned.

"Yes, Sir..." I teased, earning me a stinging smack on the ass.

Doing as commanded, I gently rocked myself on him until I could not hold back anymore. My slow movements soon increased to the point where every now and then, I would slam myself down onto him, pulling a hiss and growl from his lips. The feel of his hands gripping my legs tighter with each swivel of my hips gave me more confidence.

"Oh shit, Sergey," I murmured in amazement.

"That's it, moan my name..." Sergey encouraged before adding, "Don't hold back, you know how much I love it when you're loud."

At his words, I felt myself clench around him.

I just loved it when Sergey spoke dirty to me, there was just something about the sound of his deep melodic voice, coupled with the sexy and often depraved things he would tell me that just set my body on fire. Some women would not be turned on by such, but I was not one of them. I seemed to come alive at his explicit words.