Ch. 33 - My Dark Knight

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Just say the word,
I'll fucking kill him right now
for you..."

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 33 - My Dark Knight

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

Standing outside the museum where the gala was held, I shivered with excitement, eager to see Sergey.

After receiving a text message letting me know that he was only a few minutes away, I had told Mr. Braxton goodnight and made my way outside to wait near the gorgeous water feature that was located off to the side of the building just as Sergey had asked me to.

The night air felt nice against my bare shoulders as I walked over to the beautiful stone fountain and looked down at my reflection. A small smile formed on my lips while I admired the upper half of the black dress that Sergey had bought for me.

My fingers reached up to gently trace the choker neckline, the notion behind this particular feature not being lost on me.

To be honest, I had been surprised by the design of the dress.

Not that Sergey had bad taste in clothing. But whenever men picked an outfit for you, you either ended up being almost naked or fully covered.

The black dress I wore tonight was a sleeveless, floor-length, fitted mermaid silhouette and it accentuated my lithe curves effortlessly. It was the perfect mix of elegance and class while also being tastefully sexy.

I could feel my cheeks warming as I thought about Sergey and the texts we had exchanged earlier tonight. As much as he aggravated me sometimes with his possessiveness, I also loved it.

Sergey had a maddening type of confidence that could be neither measured nor controlled, particularly where that mouth of his was concerned, he never minced his words. It did not matter that he could charm your panties off with just a smile, beneath that handsome smirk of his, Sergey was an asshole through and through.

My asshole.

These past eight days had surpassed my wildest fantasy! It was as if I were living in a dream and I did not wish to wake up.

Even though we did not place a label on what we were, there was no denying that Sergey and I were a couple. It was odd to even think about Sergey being mine, but as he had said, for as long as we continued doing whatever this was, we belonged to each other.

To think that I just had him this morning, and upon remembering the thickness of his girth and the way he stretched my walls had me clenching my thighs. Sergey was an amazing lover and I just could not seem to get enough of him; the same could be said for him.

I briefly closed my eyes as I thought about the scene that had greeted me when I woke up this morning.

The sensation of his tongue buried deep within my pussy had slowly pulled me out of my sleep and had me arching my back. He had then proceeded to fuck me, hard, wanting to make sure that I would feel him for the rest of the day.

Then, because Sergey was Sergey, he went back down on me. 

Shit, just remembering the way he ate his cum out of me had me trembling. God, it had been so naughty.

I had been so lost in my thoughts that I did not realise someone was standing behind me.

"Natalya, is that you?"

Swiftly turning around, the man looking back at me had me taking a step back, but the stone of the fountain hit the back of my knees, reminding me that I had nowhere to go.