Ch. 4 - Wrapped In Black

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Why can't you just do
as you're told?"

- Sergey
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 4 - Wrapped In Black

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

Upon entering the elevator, I hesitated on which button to press.

My eyes glanced across the crowded room one more time, envying the women who writhed in pleasure. I bit the inside of my cheek, doing my best to not let my mind wander, envisioning myself with a certain man.

A soft whimper escaped me as I pictured how his lips would feel against my body. It was almost ridiculous, the amount of time I had wasted dreaming about participating fully on one of the various levels.

Honestly, I did not care which one.

The second and third levels of The Purple Angel allowed people to freely to act out their wildest fantasies, from regular 'vanilla' sex to risky BDSM acts. There were also a few private rooms for those who did not wish for an audience as well as some exclusive guest rooms for the super VIP clients.

Basically, everyone I knew was a member of Aleksandr's sex club.

A part of me felt like going down to the first level which housed a nightclub that had strippers, both male and female, lining the walls. I thought about paying for a private dance, but then I remembered that Delilah was off work tonight.

With my finger still hovering over the elevator button, I contemplated going down into the dungeon to watch a scene or two play out. The dungeon area was for individuals who were into really extreme forms or torture and sexual play and as such was only accessible to a select few.

"Selena and Craig are supposed to be doing a scene tonight," I said to myself.

Selena was a thick woman in her mid-forties. The Latina was a forceful dominant, known for her strict commands, and she was very popular among the younger male submissives in the club. Craig, an Asian in his early twenties was her favourite sub and their scenes were always memorable.

Exhaling loudly, I did my best to clear my thoughts.

I had told Jade that I would go home, and I figured that would be the best option for me. Given the current headspace that I was in, I would probably regret whatever decisions I would make tonight.

Not taking any more time to think about it, I hastily stabbed the button for the underground parking garage. Tilting my head back, I briefly closed my eyes doing my best not to let my dark inner thoughts get the best of me.

Over the last ten years, I had battled with an intense self-loathing, believing that I was not good enough to be loved. Especially given what I had endured while being held captive in New York, I often wondered if there was something terrible and unpleasant about me.

I knew better than to listen to the voices in my head. What happened to me was not my fault and I did what I had to do in order to survive.

No matter what I had been though, I did deserve to be loved.

Seven breaths. 

In and out. 

Slow and steady.

After the first cycle, I began to feel more relaxed and I repeated the process until the sound of the elevator interrupted me.

When the sleek metal doors opened, the eerie silence of the car park stared back at me. Taking another deep breath, I squared my shoulders and held on to my clutch even tighter, my right hand moving inside of the bag.