Ch. 6 - Women Be Women

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"You've always had a talent
for pissing people off."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 6 - Women Be Women

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

I watched as Natasha slammed her car door in my face and hastily drove off.

The sound of her screeching tires echoed in the underground parking lot causing me to sneer. It was obvious that something was bothering her, and the sudden change in her mood was proof enough. I found myself annoyed by her impudent and sudden departure.

"Fucking hell! What crawled up her tight ass tonight?" I huffed.

Of course, I did not miss the irritable tone in her voice when she mentioned my black phone. I was confused about why she would even want to call me on my other device. Everyone knew that my space grey phone was strictly for casual hook-ups and that was something Natasha would never be for me.

If she were my sub, I would have tanned her ass red for the behaviour she had displayed tonight. On top of being rude and snarky, Natasha had left in such an abrupt manner that I was still standing in the same spot even though she had driven off a while ago.

Nonetheless, the unpredictable and leggy blonde was strictly off limits. So, I quickly pushed the thought of having her naked and bent over my lap out of my mind.

"Definitely, definitely not even going there..." I shook my head a few times before exhaling.

Speaking of phones, the vibration of my black mobile phone pulled my attention back to the present while I began walking towards the elevator. Taking the sleek device out of my pocket, I looked at the incoming message.

Aleksandr:
"You here yet?"

I entered the elevator, pressed the designated floor, and leaned back against the wall while my fingers quickly moved across the screen to type a reply.

Sergey:
"Just got in.
Going to check Jackie
for a minute."

Aleksandr:
"Alright, meet me
in my office after."

Sergey:
"Khorosho."

After typing 'okay' in Russian I pocketed the phone just as the elevator doors opened.

Upon entering the second level of The Purple Angel, I easily spotted the busty barmaid working behind the bar. I appreciated the red leather bustier that Jackie wore tonight and I gave her a nod as I approached her.

"I paid a visit to that asshole ex-boyfriend of yours. He won't be harassing you anymore."

Jackie's eyes widened slightly at my bruised knuckles, "Oh! Master Sergey, Sir, I told you that you didn't need to interfere... I-I was handling it."

"That's exactly why I'm pissed! You shouldn't have to handle it. I thought I told you to let me know if he came back and harassed you and your daughter?"

Looking down at her hands, she replied, "I didn't want to be a bother."

"Nonsense, you know that I'm here for you all, it's my job!"

A slight flush danced across her cheeks while she nodded shyly and thanked me.

Not wanting to lash out at her, I tried to keep my voice even, "Next time, don't hesitate to ask for help. That's what Aleksandr and I are here for. We swore to protect you when you came to work for us, don't hide shit like this from us again, alright?"