Ch. 20 - Eye To Eye

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Tell me how you like it..."

- Natasha
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 20 - Eye To Eye

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

"Go on then, show me what that mouth can do..."

No sooner than I had said those words, I noticed a change in Natasha's body language. From the way she visibly swallowed while her eyes fixated on my erection, I could tell that she was mentally hyping herself up.

There was a look of determination on her face, one that turned me on to the point that I was leaking precum in a way that I had never seen before.

I wanted this woman, badly.

My hands gripped the armrest of the chair so that I would not grab at Natasha. I did not want to rush her, even if at this moment, all I craved was to have her choking on my dick.

There would be plenty of time for that in the future.

With an eagerness to her, Natasha's hands moved up my thighs; her fingers purposefully teased the tense muscles, causing my chest to rumble. Upon hearing my groan, she grinned before giving me a little wink.

Even though she had yet to really touch me, I could already tell that my Natasha would be a quick learner.

Wait...

Did I just call her mine? Ugh!

Before I could begin to panic, I was pulled from my thoughts as I felt her nails graze against my skin. From the way she stared at my hardened length, I got the impression that she wanted to nuzzle her face against me.

"You're a beautiful man, Sergey," she whispered.

I knew that I was handsome, strikingly so at that. But Natasha looking up at me with such adoration in her eyes humbled me in a way that had the snarky retort dying in my throat.

"Thank you..." I replied softly.

Her left hand came up to touch my balls, her fingers gently curved around them, as though weighing them in her palm. I sat and observed the way her gaze trailed over the trimmed patch of dark hair before her eyes lifted to mine, her cheeks flushing further before briefly looking away.

It was clear from her tentative touch that this was the first time she was freely exploring a penis and I had every intention of indulging her curiousity. In fact, I found myself captivated by the attentive expression on her face as she continued to stare at me.

When her right hand gripped the base, she gave it a firm squeeze that had me grunting softly, causing my fingers to clutch the armrest tighter.

"Did I hurt you?" Natasha asked.

My hair flowed over my shoulders as I shook my head, "No, feels good. I like a bit of pain with my pleasure."

With a nod, she began stroking me.

Slowly.

Oh, so fucking slowly.

Smooth, unhurried caresses which held my complete attention.

My breathing came out in ragged puffs while Natasha's hand moved up and down. The sensation of her thumb grazing over my tip sent a shiver down my spine.

With widening eyes, I watched her bring the gleaming finger to her mouth, smearing my precum over her bottom lip before sucking on her thumb. 

Perhaps I was delirious, but I could have sworn that I saw her hide a hint of a smile.