Ch. 23 - Keeping A Secret

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Careful, that's my future wife
you're talking about..."

- Aleksandr
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 23 - Keeping A Secret

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

Eight days!

It had been eight fucking days since I had my first kiss with Natasha.

Not like I was counting.

Aleksandr had been right; it had never been like this and I found myself grumbling at the implications of such.

I had never really been into kissing, finding the act too intimate. However, against my better judgement, I found myself eager to feel Natasha's mouth against mine and kissing her was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

Everything from that encounter at her apartment had blown all my expectations out of the water. The way things had just organically flowed between us felt so right. Our bodies had been so in tune with one another, one would think that we had been intimate for years.

Feeling Natasha explode against my face was something that had been on replay in my mind.

Though a week had passed, it felt like only last night that I had my face buried between her thighs, her legs shaking as she came apart against my lips and tongue. If I closed my eyes, I could still smell and taste her.

Being with Natasha was not what I had anticipated. I had expected her to be shy, and she had been, but then she quickly began to blossom, taking her pleasure willingly, not afraid to ask for what she wanted. The sound of her voice tortured my memories, but it was a torment that I gladly endured.

Oh shit, Sergey! Yes, just like that!

"Fuck! She sounded so sexy," I murmured while remembering how she screamed.

I loved the way she had said my name while her body quivered uncontrollably. It was almost like a mix between a plea and a demand. In either instance, it had the power to bring me to my knees.

A part of me was still trying to get control of the feelings of possessiveness that I had where Natasha was concerned. Hell, I made sure not to give her just one hickey, but several.

Seven in fact, because why the fuck not?

It was obvious that I wanted to stake my claim on her. Yet we agreed to keep things a secret, which for reasons unknown to me was becoming bothersome.

I wanted everyone to see the marks on her neck.

On the few occasions I had seen her over the last few days, it irked me to see the hickies covered up by whatever magical make-up she used.

After sorting through some incoming cargo in the warehouse, I decided to take a break and walk towards a secluded part of the harbour on the southern side of the compound. As I stood at the edge of the dock, staring into the dark water, Natasha's face kept flashing before me.

"Get it together Sergey!" I said with a frown.

But even as I spoke the words, I found myself continuing to think about her.

The way she moaned out my name in pleasure was a sound that I found myself wanting to hear over and over. I would never forget the first climax of hers that I had given her that night.

Just before she orgasmed, I had stolen a few glimpses of her in the mirror located above her bed while her eyes had been closed.

Fuck me, she was such a beauty!