Ch. 7 - Aged To Perfection

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Eighty percent of married men cheat
in America and the rest
cheat in Europe."

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 7 - Aged To Perfection

▪️N A T A S H A▪️

"Stop tugging on your robe, Litizia, you look amazing," I said while trying not to ogle her ample cleavage.

The curvy, curly-haired beauty nodded shyly before unconsciously pulling at the lapels of her robe once more. It was clear that she was trying to close it tighter, though it did nothing to cover the delicious swells of her breast that she was clearly trying to hide.

"You're nervous; are you not having a good time?" I asked.

"No, I'm sorry, I am enjoying myself, really. It's just I'm worried that someone here will go back and tell my uncle about what I'm wearing. I mean, I didn't exactly leave the house looking like this."

Shaking my head, I reassured her, "Have no fear. Whatever happens at these parties stays within the confines of the perimeter."

"Want me to pay Uncle Carlo a visit?" Jade jumped in. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes as she added, "I've got a knife with his name on it..." 

"N-no, please don't!" Litizia stammered, her brown eyes widening.

With a sigh, Jade leaned closer to Aleksandr's fiancée, speaking softly. I could tell that she was trying her best to reassure Litizia that Carlo would not know that she had changed her outfit for the party.

We were sitting by one of the many high-top tables that decorated the large terrace space of a rented beach house. The low sound of the music coupled with the chatter of those around us created a nice and soothing atmosphere.

I could tell that Litizia was feeling a bit self-conscious, especially since most of the females in attendance were scantily clad. But even though I had repeatedly told Litizia that she looked incredible, I understood that everyone had their own insecurities even if we ourselves may not understand.

After all, I had my own body issues even though by society's standards I had the perfect figure.

Yet here I was, fighting the urge to tighten the lapels of my black robe, feeling like the ugly one among the three of us since I had the smallest bra size.

Hidden under the silky material of my robe, I wore a black embroidered lace bustier designed in what was known as the "Brandenburg" effect. The intricate stitching created fine black swirls and lines across my skin with a gold ring opening at the front and I wore a matching black string thong that had two golden rings attached on it, one on each hip.

Upon Jade's insistence, I had sent a picture to Sergey earlier, but he had left me on read.

I swallowed a sigh and let my eyes drift over Litizia's physique once more. I could not help but wish that I looked more like her. Thick lush curves and breasts that a man would happily lose his face in.

I bet if I had breasts like hers Sergey would have been more tempted.

Litizia's red robe with lace trimmings that Jade and I had bought for her contrasted nicely against her smooth tan-coloured skin. Since red was Aleksandr's favourite colour, we thought it would be fitting and we were right. The Russian mafia boss had not been able to take his eyes off of the fine lace panel details, no doubt trying to get a peek of what she had on underneath.