Ch. 38 - Join The Club

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"Get your head out of your dick."

- Litizia
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 38 - Join The Club

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

The last thirteen days had been torture!

Absolute fucking torture!

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but as much as I had enjoyed spending the last week and a bit on a beautiful Caribbean Island, I was missing Natasha terribly.

To add fuel to the fire, having to constantly listen to my best friend and his wife fuck like animals did not help.

Nope, not one bit!

In moments like this, I regretted not being out in the open regarding my relationship with Natasha.

As predicted, both Litizia and Aleksandr insisted that I should have brought her and I almost agreed with them. However, Natasha had stated that she wanted the newly weds to focus on themselves for the honeymoon and with her being there, she knew that Litizia would be distracted, wanting to make sure that everything was fine.

Unfortunately, I had to agree with her because even now as I stood on a beautiful white sandy beach, Aleksandr was being an absolute pest and harassing the fuck out of me about my love life.

I pretended to ignore him as I looked at Litizia and Viktor who were intently focused on building a sand castle. It was almost amusing to watch the younger Russian playing in the sand.

Viktor was four years older than Litizia, and even though he was only twenty-five, he was well respected and was one of the youngest among the men to hold a high rank. Standing just over six feet tall, it was clear that Viktor was good at his job and everyone knew that he would give his life for Litizia's.

Aleksandr would not have made him her personal bodyguard otherwise.

There were many reasons that played a factor in why Aleksandr had chosen Viktor and it was not just because of his age and skill.

No, the main reason was because Viktor was gay.

Only Aleksandr and myself knew of his sexual preference as Viktor preferred it that way.

Naturally, Viktor being gay was more than a good thing in Aleksandr's mind as he needed whomever was guarding his wife to not be distracted by her. That way, they could focus all their energy on what was important, keeping Litizia safe.

Viktor had not just been assigned with protecting her life, but also to be a sort of confidant to Litizia. During her free time, he showed her how to use certain guns and assisted in teaching her a few self-defence moves.

I was happy to see how close Litizia and Viktor had become and if things continued as they were, I knew that he would end up being to her what I was to Aleksandr, a great friend and protector.

The sudden feel of Aleksandr breathing down the back of my neck caused my body to tense.

"Seryozha, stop ignoring me..."

Counting to three, I exhaled deeply then turned around to face him.

He was so close to me that our noses were almost touching. We were standing under a coconut tree and the way the morning sun peaked through the leaves, created shadows across Aleksandr's tattooed torso that were far too distracting for my liking, especially seeing as he was not wearing anything but a pair of swimming trunks.