Ch. 39 - Party For Two

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
"I couldn't tell if she was trying to
fuck him or set him on fire!"

- Natasha
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chapter 39 - Party For Two

▪️S E R G E Y▪️

There was a smile on my face while I listened to Natasha through one side of my headphones.

Having her voice flowing directly into my ear was something that I found I enjoyed a lot for it was so much better than listening from the phone or laptop directly. This way, I could hear every tremor in her voice, every soft gasp and moan, even the ones she tried to hide from me.

With the headphones, it was easy to pick up on the way her pitch changed with her emotions and I appreciated every minute of it.

Damn, I was clearly obsessed with Natasha.

In fact, her voice was one of my favourite things about her. The way the soft tones would tremble with a huskiness whenever she was aroused. Or the way it edged in irritation when I purposefully said things to aggravate her.

No matter the mood she was in, happy, sad, angry, I loved listening to her.

Of course, I would always prefer to hear her happy. After all, here I was, in bed, resting my head back against the pillow, closing my eyes every so often while she spoke to me, a giddy grin tugging at my lips.

It was easy to get lost in Natasha, which was why I had to keep one ear free in case there happened to be an emergency. For as much as I took my job seriously, I realised that it would be hard if I had to tear myself away from her.

The way everything about her entrapped me, I found myself mesmerised by every single thing she did. Even if it was something as mundane as telling me about her evening.

Natasha was my drug and I did not care that I was addicted.

She was giving me the details of what she had been up to and I was happy to hear how much she had liked the building space. In fact, from how excited she looked and sounded, I just knew that I would not have a problem in convincing her to open that dance school of hers sooner rather than later.

Naturally, she had some reservations about being confident enough to pull it off. However, I tried my best to reassure her that everything would be fine.

"I'm here for you," I said.

"I know, but I just can't help but stress about certain things..."

Wanting to see her smile, I taunted, "Don't, whenever something's bothering you, just come to me. If you need it spanked, sucked, or fucked out of you, know that I'll gladly do it."

Hearing her laugh made my chest swell.

"Besides, you have Jade and Litizia to help as well, you're not alone anymore."

"Speaking of Jade!" Natasha's eyes widened as she proceeded to tell me about what happened after she had finished checking out the building.

Apparently, the purple-haired woman had asked her to pass by one of the stores she owned with Quintin.

Unfortunately, when Natasha entered into the back office, she had not expected to walk in and see Dominic Calvetti sitting on the couch with his shirt open, the pale skin of his upper body exposed. Jade's dress was bunched around her waist as she straddled her husband, his hands tightly gripping her hips while she dry-humped him, flicking a lighter in front of his face.