Fem!Stripper!Reader x Shy!Protective!Frisk x Tsundere!Protective!Chara

Start from the beginning

She got off Frisk's lap and pulled her up. "Frisk? Are you sure?" Chara asked. "Y-Yes," she replied. "Alright," Chara said and stood up.

"Follow me, ladies~," the girl said seductively. She held Frisk's hand and dragged her away. Chara followed after them and the three went into a private room.

It consisted of a pole and a large pink bed, there was also a bar in the room.

The girl pushed Frisk onto the bed. "Hey!" Chara said. "Shhh. Don't worry, you'll have your turn~" the girl said with a wink and locked the door.

"I-..." Chara went to say something but could.

"Do you have a name at least?" Chara asked. "It's Y/n, sweetie~" the busty girl replied.

Y/n then drew her attention to Frisk who was sitting up on the bed. Y/n smirked and began to crawl over to Frisk as she licked her lips seductively. Y/n also swayed her hips, making Chara blush a little as she watched from behind.

Y/n and Frisk stared at each other before locking lips. They kissed softly before looking at each other again. They then locked lips again, this one lasting for longer.

Y/n leaned into the kiss as her lips moved against Frisk's. She moved her hands around Frisk's body, causing her to moan slightly. Y/n took this chance and pushed her tongue into Frisk's mouth.

Frisk's eyes opened in surprise. She saw Y/n open her eyes and wink at her. Y/n then began to explore Frisk's mouth with her tongue. And when their tongues touched, they both danced together. Y/n then began to suck on Frisk's tongue, earning muffled moans from her.

During this, Chara was just watching. Half in disbelief, and half in lust. Chara looked at her brown shorts and saw a wet patch start to grow. So she lowered her hand into her shorts and began to silently finger herself as she watched Frisk and Y/n.

Speaking of Y/n and Frisk. Y/n pulled away from the passionate kiss as a string of saliva connected the girls' tongues. "Like that~?" Y/n seductively asked. Frisk nodded.

Y/n smirked and began to take off Frisk's clothes, leaving her in her pink panties and bra. Y/n then pushed Frisk down and got on top of her. Y/n began to rub herself and Frisk as she played with her boobs.

Y/n took off her bra and they bounced. Frisk hesitantly reached up and started to grope them. Y/n moaned softly. "You like them~?" she asked with a smirk. Frisk nodded. Y/n smirked and took off Frisk's bra, revealing her c-cup breasts.

Y/n started to grope Frisk's breasts and she moaned. Y/n then pinched her nipples which caused her to moan more. As she did this, Y/n rubbed herself on Frisk, making both of them grow wet.

Y/n got off Frisk and took Frisk's panties off. She lowered herself down and started to lick Frisk's entrance. Frisk started to moan and could only stare into Y/n's eyes.

Frisk then looked at Chara who was still fingering herself. So Frisk gestured for her to come over and she did. Frisk took off Chara's clothes, leaving her only in her green bra and panties.

"F-Frisk? What are you-?" Chara began but got cut off by Frisk kissing her. She then took off Chara's bra and began to grope her breasts as she kissed Chara.

Chara was hesitant at first but gave in. She kissed back and started to grope Frisk's breasts, causing her to moan more. This let Chara explore her mouth and suck on Frisk's tongue.

Y/n was watching from below and she fingered herself as she licked Frisk's entrance. She moaned a little but it was muffled.

After many minutes of making out, Chara pulled away from Frisk. "Is this fun~?" she teased. "Mhm~" Frisk moaned out. Chara smirked and pecked her on the lips.

Chara then looked at Y/n. "Mind if I join~?". "Not at all~" Y/n replied. So Chara moved down and began to lick Frisk as well.

Frisk moaned even more as the two girls licked her entrance. "I-I'm gonna c-cum," she said through her moans. Y/n glanced at Chara and winked. She then licked Chara's tongue and she understood what to do.

So Chara and Y/n began to make out as their tongues dove into Frisk's entrance and mixed with her juices. Y/n put her hand on Chara's ass and spanked it, making Chara giggle and remove her panties. Y/n started to finger Chara and Chara started to finger Y/n.

"I-I'm c-cumming!" Frisk said before she started to squirt everywhere. Y/n and Chara sucked and swallowed her juices as they fingered and made out with each other.

Frisk was now panting heavily and leaned back onto the bed. Chara and Y/n stopped sucking her off and looked at her. Y/n giggled and looked at Chara. She grabbed her and put her on the bed.

Y/n climbed on Chara and put her entrance to Chara's. She began to scissor Chara, causing them both to moan.

Frisk sat up and looked at the two of them. Y/n smirked and called her over. Frisk moved closer and Y/n whispered to her a suggestion. Frisk giggled and nodded.

"Frisk~ what are you~?," Chara asked but Frisk sat on her face.

Chara started to lick Frisk's entrance as she moaned. Frisk leaned over and made out with Y/n as she scissored with Chara.

This continued for what felt like hours. All the girls moaned in pleasure, making each other cum, again and again. But they eventually grew tired.

So after Frisk had sucked up all the juices from Chara's and Y/n's scissoring session. Y/n laid on the bed with both girls on either side of her. They cuddled up together and shared a soft kiss.

"How was that, girls?" Y/n asked. "Amazing. I definitely needed that," Frisk said. "Mhm. The best time I've had," Chara agreed. "Well, I'm glad. How about we make this a daily thing?" Y/n suggested. Both of the girls agreed happily.

And so, with that said, the girls just kissed until they all fell asleep together.

Timeskip:

"Hey, mom?" Jack asked. "Yes, sweetie?" Y/n said. "How did you and moms meet?" he asked. "Ah, well, I can't tell you until you're older," she said.

It had been years ever since then and lots had changed.

Frisk and Chara would continue to visit and have fun with Y/n. This lead to them all falling in love and Y/n quitting her job for one Frisk offered at her newfound company. Many years later, they all got married and adopted children.

"Why not go play with Jessie?" Y/n suggested. "Ok!" Jack said happily and ran off.

Y/n went back to her cooking happily. She then felt a pair of arms wrap around her and kiss her on the cheek.

"Hey, babe~," Chara said seductively. "Hey, sweetheart~" Y/n replied. "Y'know, Frisk had a hard time at work today. I was thinking we could... give her some fun tonight~" Chara said. Y/n giggled. "Of course~".

Y/n looked back and kissed Chara happily. "I can't wait~," Chara said. "Neither can I~" Y/n replied. She then looked down and saw Chara's hands taking off her trousers.

"Oh~ you want some alone time~?" Y/n asked with a smirk. Chara smirked. "Mhm~". "Well~ let's take this upstairs~" Y/n replied and went upstairs with Chara.

Soon, the bedroom filled with moans. And when Frisk got home, the bedroom was filled with even more moans.

_________________

Yes! I'm back! And on a very interesting one at that!

In case you're wondering where I've been, I've just been taking January off for a break. But I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.

Feel free to request!

See you in the next one!

Blu out.