Chapter -30 Jealousy 😤

Start from the beginning

And so on...
Other also there.. some cousins and their friends also there looking at zhan as he is something kind of dirt or something...

Zhan was going to say something but then Mrs. Wang came. And said

Sorry guys i am taking my son in law.. you should know he had top in university as expansion and advance student and his thesis got selected for national award... Some people want to meet our yibo's gem...

You all know what. if we goes all over the world we can't find like zhan... We all are proud of him...

Excuse us please....

Saying so she take zhan with her...

While other there faced were worth to look
Other faces were looked like they saw something they didn't except.. whom they were criticism he was strongly favourite by complete main Wang family..

 whom they were criticism he was strongly favourite by complete main Wang family

Mrs.wang:- i am sorry zhan. You have to listen all this don't worry. In some moment we are going to formally announced once again to everyone about you... I'll send yibo to you okay...

And left

People talking about him but not in front of him anymore.. after seeing how Mrs. Wang clearly insult those who talk bad about zhan. .

Zhan was getting frustrated by them as people are non stop commenting about him

Zhan was getting frustrated by them as people are non stop commenting about him.. he won't able say anything in front of so many people...

 he won't able say anything in front of so many people