Chapter 109 (Lexi)

Start from the beginning

When we parked in a trendy area known as Williamsburg I was increasingly more interested. As we walked down the block I kept trying to guess which place we'd be walking into. Restaurant? We walked right past it. Bar? Nope. Trendy little shop that-nope.

Anthony had brought a bottle of wine with him and two plastic cups over the neck of the bottle. When his feet finally stopped I looked up and was surprised to see what was in front of me. "It's a body painting class, only I bought out the whole class, so it'll just be us" he finally explained. "Wait?"

        "Website said it was a romantic and playful experience where couples paint each other's body in a dark studio lit by black lights using UV body paint" he further explained as he placed his large hand at the small of my back to lead me in. I couldn't help the small grin. This was something I would've never thought to do, but sounds amazing to try out.

"Welcome guys. You must be Anthony" a trendy looking man with a curled mustache came around a counter and shook his hand then mine. "The place is all yours" the guy opened a door and waved us inside. 

        He briefly mentioned a few things about all this, but was quick to leave us alone. We stripped down and all in the same moment the lights went out and we were under the cool hue of the black light. We are supposed to only be topless, but since we weren't in a traditional group class we didn't stay that way very long.

There was paint and paint brushes and the room was otherwise bare. You could see a few specks of old paint flecked on a few of the walls or across the floor. Anthony was sure to take his time eyeing his canvas deciding what he wanted to do with it. Or rather, me. 

"You're already a masterpiece. I won't have to work very hard" he smirked, pulling me against him. From the summer air our flesh was warm against each other. His palm was rough against my creamier flesh. I know he likes that. 

        His big hand caressed down my side and came around to my backside. "Let me look at what I want to paint on you" I reminded him why we were mostly naked right now. He'd touched me plenty, but had yet to grab the paint. The UV colors looked fun. Bright.

I knelt down and started pouring paint out and pulling different brush sizes. "You have the torso of a God. Let me paint you there first" I told him. Even in the dim light I could see that infamous troublemaker's smirk he's carried since the first day I met him. 

"Come here then" he tempted me, pulling his arms back to show the length of his taut chest and abs.

        In a traditional classroom you paint in the light first then come into the dark, but this was a private class with no rules. We liked painting in the dark. Relying on our other senses to follow the brushstrokes of each other's bodies. Running the brush along the curves and ridges.

The paint was smooth and cool to the touch. Goosebumps followed every brushstroke. Sometimes Anthony would trail his warm fingertips behind the trail or before it. The mixture of sensations was a good one.

        We sipped wine and painted. I painted a line of flowers down the length of his abs and he colored in the flesh of my breasts with swirls and an inscription of his name. Anthony pulled my hair up off my neck and was sure to have me tie it up while he painted my shoulder and down my back. He kissed me in places where the paint hadn't reached yet.

I never realized painting could be so sensual until we stepped into the dark. Feeling. Feeling over everything and mindfully caressing, stroking, creating against the flesh of the other. 

"You're magnificent. You know that, don't you?" Anthony's deep gritty voice sent a shiver down my spine. "This was a good idea. Thank you" I was sure to tell him. When Anthony snatched my hand and pulled me against him we smudged our art, but he didn't seem to mind. We were pressed together, bodies slick with paint, hot flesh and grabbing hands.