Chapter 4 (Anthony)

I'd been walking across the street from where I parked the car and it was like the sunlight was making this girl fucking glow beneath it. She was sitting in the grass in a careless way with a book in her hands and a cigarette hanging off her lips. Holy shit, her lips. So pink and so damn full. They're the prettiest lips I've ever seen.

The girl had pale blonde hair, chlorine blue eyes, and those pretty pink lips against creamy fair and completely flawless skin. She was thin, but carried it well. It made total sense to me when she told me she was a model. She's too stunning not to be.

I'm not kidding. Her face is stunning. She's not just hot, she's beautiful. With the sun making her glow in the grass I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

The fun part was when she opened her mouth.

        Witty, sarcastic, actually funny. She carries herself like she doesn't have a care in the world. Not to be cocky, but a lot of women fumble around me when they first meet me. They find me attractive or they know my social status and real job and they're intimidated or shy.

Only a few of the mafia princess types have been so confident in front of me, but it was always more feisty and showy in a way that this Lexi girl wasn't. Lexi, that's her name.

        I was only here to pick up Enzo's daughter. I call her my niece even though he isn't technically my brother. Close enough, and Daisy calls me uncle anyways. Daisy has all the Italian features, caramel eyes like her daddy, and rosy cheeks which suits her baby face.

Enzo knocked a girl up five years ago and the girl kept the kid. They don't date, but they're civil. I don't think the girl's father would let her be anything less. He knows the Rizzo name and not to fuck with those who carry it.

        It was a last minute thing that nobody could pick up Daisy, so I just happened to be asked and I'm damn glad I was. I've been looking for a gorgeous girl to fuck. I feel like I've been around too many of the same ones. This was a change of pace.

"Can I have goldfish?" My niece's little voice brought me back from my thoughts of that blonde gorgeous model girl with her big sexy lips. "If your daddy has them" I agreed. We were just pulling up to the house. I have Enzo's key. "Yeah, he does, Zio An-tinie" her voice is very cute.

Zio is uncle in Italian but An-tinie is how she says my name and it cracks me up.

        When we got out of the car I picked her up and walked to Enzo's condo. "Do you have homework?" I asked her. She giggled. "No, I'm too little," she shook her head. "What? I thought you were a big girl?" I acted surprised. We got inside the house, so I placed her down in front of me and hung her backpack that's more than half her size.

"I am big" she puffed her chest out like that'd prove something. I chuckled. "Okay goldfish" I started opening cabinets to see where Enzo kept the snacks for her.

"Bubba, I don't see goldfish" I called out to her.

Bubba is a nickname that stuck for me. When she was younger that's what she called her bottle, and she said it for a long damn time, so I just started calling her bubba.

        "Yes" she whined. "Yes what?" She came to my leg pouting. "Daddy has it," she assured me. Alrighty. I looked again. "Ah Ha" I pulled the bag out. "See! I told you" she got excited.

I heard the door at the same time. Enzo walked in, which sent my niece barreling towards him. "Hi beautiful" he kissed her cheek.

If you saw him and I during business hours you'd never think you'd ever see a human side of us, but the kid is damn cute.