Chapter 9 (Lexi)

I know how to suck dick. I'm a virgin, not an idiot. I liked feeling Anthony stiffen for me. I liked seeing his eyes shut sometimes when he'd tip his head back in pleasure. I want him to do all the same things when we have sex. I know everything you're supposed to do in sex. I've seen people have sex. I am well versed in sex. I just haven't physically done it myself.

When I told Anthony to fuck me, when he told me how badly he wanted to, he immediately reached over to his bedside table for a condom. Okay, Lexi, we're doing this.

        "I haven't done this in a while. Go easy on me at first" I tried to sound sexy when I lied to his face. He smirked while he rolled on the condom, and I didn't realize putting a rubber on could look this good. Anthony Rizzo has so much finesse. He can make anything look good.

I was on my back and Anthony decided to crawl between my legs to start this. His erection was so firm and thick. I'm in trouble. Maybe the good kind of trouble. We're about to find out. 

I couldn't stop looking at his body. He has a really damn nice body. I wasn't expecting this for my first time, but what a dang story it'll be to look back on.

        "You want it gentle, Lex?" Him saying that short nickname made me tingle all over with that deep voice of his. He has really big hands, and I watched them caress up my body as he settled between my legs. I should've kept my mouth shut, but instead I decided to try and sound hot too. 

"At first. Never said I like it gentle." God good, woman, shut up.

Anthony's eyes were like a blazing fire for me. His smirk was troublesome for sure. But I was distracted when I watched Anthony use one arm to hold himself over me while he used his other hand to align himself with my entrance.

I kept my thighs wide apart for him, and I was honestly intrigued to watch him disappear inside me. With his big hand he aligned his big cock, and that was when I noticed how completely soaked I am between the legs. That'll help a lot.

        As asked, Anthony started sinking into me slowly. I gasped at the feeling as I started to feel him push past the tip to fill me up. What a foreign feeling. It burned slightly, like pulling flesh, but as he stretched me I began to adjust. Sorta.

"Holy fuck, you're so goddamn tight" he growled out in the hottest way. 

He's going this slow because he can feel it. He can feel my vice like grip around his length right now. When he pushed to the hilt of him we lingered there for a second and looked at each other. 

I think I just felt a slight pop. Ouch. Did he notice? No...right?

        Suddenly, Anthony grabbed my jaw and thrashed tongues with me. He pulled his dick almost all the way out of me and sunk back in again. I could feel the lubrication from how wet I was before this, and from the lubricated condom. 

But still, it did hurt. I won't lie. But again, I have a high threshold for pain, so I worked through it. I ain't no bitch. I'm not about to curl my back up like a screeching cat. I wanna look hot.

        Anthony and I started kissing passionately as he would pull out of me and sink back in a few times. He was letting me adjust as I asked, but he thinks it's because I haven't gotten laid in a while. The pressure on my gut almost made me feel like I needed to go pee, but Natasha from the brothel told me all about that. I don't actually need to pee.

"You ready, gorgeous?" Anthony suddenly pulled away from my mouth. My lips tried to follow his touch as he moved away. I swallowed hard, but nodded yes. I've never seen a man look at me the way Anthony Rizzo was looking at me right now.