Chapter 16 (Lexi)

I have been given a miracle. I overheard Boris on the phone today, even though he had no idea I was paying attention, and I heard him say he met a girl. He wants to meet up with this girl. And he said tonight's the night he was gonna do it, since I was 'staying in tonight'. It's only Thursday, right? Lexi wouldn't go out on a Thursday.

This is perfect.

        I didn't have to lie as hard this time. He left before I did. I watched him get in his car and drive off about 30 minutes before I was planning on leaving the apartment to go walk down to that hole in the wall place.

Anthony might hate it, but honestly, whatever. I don't care. I like it. And it'll say something about him if he doesn't. If he complains about the smell, the lack of ambiance, or the filler people he won't get here. I don't want him to be stuck up, and I feel like he might not be, but by his reaction I'll find out.

-

        All throughout our casual night of having a few drinks the conversation moved smoothly. I was happy about that. I hate disinteresting people and something tells me Anthony is much more interesting than he lets on.

I can tell he doesn't always follow exactly what I'm talking about when I go into things like literature or random shit I learn on podcasts I listen to, or weird existential thoughts I have, but he keeps up well, and isn't afraid to ask a question. Which I am happy to answer.

But he talks about some cool stuff too. It wasn't only me.

        When Anthony asked me what's next it was practically a rhetorical question. We both knew what we came here for, and we both knew this was ending back at his place. And I am much more prepared for him this time around.

        After I lost my virginity to him last weekend I decided to buy a dildo and rid myself of any discomfort. To get used to having something thick between my legs, and to feel for myself where I like to be touched. 

Nothing wrong with self exploration. I already had a vibrator, but this was more internal research, whereas the vibrator I had was a small one mostly for external use.

My best friend Sasha gave me some pointers over the phone, and as I said before I know a lot about sex from the girls back in the Russian brothels, and there words came flooding back to me the more I thought about sex. 

So yeah, a week of practice was all I needed. I'm ready to fuck that dick, and fuck it good.

-

        On the car ride back to Anthony's apartment the foreplay already began. First he put his big warm hand on my bare thigh, and would squeeze lightly or rub over it. I let my fingers explore the corded muscles of his forearm as it was extended in front of me while he held my leg. He has great olive toned skin like a true Italian.

No tattoos really, except one tiny one behind his ear that I have no idea what it is. And something small written on one of his inner biceps. Again I never made the effort to read it or ask about it.

         All this innocent touching was still somehow working me up in anticipation of his real touch. His hands, mouth, and body all over me to touch me how he pleases. I teased him too. I leaned over and kissed just under his ear while he was busy driving. 

He groaned in response to it, and at the next red light he grabbed my jaw and crashed our lips together in a fast, but deep kiss before he let me go altogether and drove the rest of the way home.

        When we were inside the apartment Anthony didn't jump me like he practically did the first time. Instead, he shut his front door and flipped us around. Slowly, but deliberately he started walking towards me until I found myself against the wall. When my back hit the hard surface it was practically with a bounce, and my arms stayed slack at my sides, palms flat on the cool wall.