Chapter 23 (Lexi)

"Get undressed" Anthony ordered me first thing once our earlier phone conversation was rehashed. His hazel eyes grew a shade darker when his desire flooded through. They stayed fixed on me as I reached for the hem of my crop tank and pulled it up over my head. They stayed lingering over my modest chest while he licked his lips.

    I was only in boy shorts now, and when I tucked two fingers into the hem of them I stayed looking at Anthony. I kept eyes with him while I began to pull them down, but his eyes dropped away from mine so he could watch me do it. So he could see me fully naked.

        "You're so damn sexy, Lex" he groaned right away. His hands were quick to fumble with the button of his jeans ready to pull them off as he walked closer and closer to me. The back of my knees hit the bed and he was suddenly pushing me onto it. My heart thrummed with excitement. I really like sex. Or is it sex with him specifically? I wouldn't know.

    "You're like a soft pink rose. Those silk petal lips..." Anthony started climbing over me on the bed and he looked so incredibly hot. I could see the marks on his ribs and high cheek bone, the rough lip, and the bruising knuckles.

I could also see the ripple of his abs when he climbed over me. The way his arm muscles strained when he held himself up with one hand, while his other hand brushed over my nipples as he spoke. They began to bead up at his touch.

       "So pretty, so perfect..." Anthony's voice was slow, almost methodical. It could pull you in like a trance as he spoke. Using the word pretty I wondered if he recalled my words from last time and all that the term encompasses for me. Anyways, trance when he spoke.

And he did speak. He brought his mouth right up against my ear and whispered gruffly, "I wanna ruin you." You'd think those words would be a bad thing, but oh my were they totally not. There was this sexy lingering promise behind those words. So gritty and raw.

        "So do it. Make good on your promise" I couldn't wait any longer. I don't care that he's dirty from fighting or whatever it was that happened. I just wanted this man on me. All over me. I wanted his mouth devouring me. My body actually shivered with this overwhelming rush of wanting, craving this man. It was intense and seemingly came from nowhere.

I need to be careful. I don't wanna get to lost in that exact feeling. Anthony Rizzo was my first, but he won't be my last. I don't want to assume he's the only man who could make me feel this good. Even though the chemistry between us is tangible. I can find more of that, can't I?

        Anthony practically growled at my words taunting him to take me as he promised. He slid me further up the mattress with his strong hold and pulled my thighs wide apart to get between them. "Gimme that pussy then," were the last words I heard before his mouth covered my core and sucked.

He thrashed his tongue against me and gave me no second to adjust before he was suckling on my awakened clit, and lapping up through my folds and down to my entrance again. His mouth was suddenly everywhere. I could feel his tongue working expertly over me and I moaned at his touch.

And then he gave me the second thing I asked for. 

        First Anthony's tongue was fluttering against my entrance, he was dragging it through my folds, french kissing my clit, and then suddenly he sunk two fingers into me. I moaned again. Louder this time.

He started to lick over my clit and sink his fingers deeper into me. Then he pulled them out just to sink into me again. In and out. He felt my slick center and teased my walls with the tips of his long fingers. His mouth was hot against me. He made sure my clit was so wet everything glided and caressed, lips and tongue.