Chapter 24 (Anthony)

Lexi rode my cock like a sexy little pro. I loved watching her take every inch of my dick inside her. I like how she moans, and sucks in these little breaths when she's on edge. When she grabs at me without realizing she's digging her fingers into me.

She bounced on my dick until she had both of us cumming. I wanted more of her. I haven't been able to have her twice. The first time she left so soon after we fucked, and the second time it was Giana interrupting. This time it was my ringing phone.

It never stopped ringing, so I had no choice but to grab it to see why. And as soon as I saw the caller ID I knew this night was gonna end much differently than what I'd hoped.

I cursed under my breath and excused myself into Lexi's bathroom. I still had the fucking condom on for christ sake, and yet I have to answer this call. I knew it'd only be worse if I ignored him. 

Dom. I knew this was coming.

          In Italian I answered. "Yeah?" I asked like I didn't know what this call was about. "Where the fuck are you?" He asked me, and he sounded pissed. "Why?" I asked, not giving in. "You don't ask me questions. You answer my fucking questions. Where are you?!" He barked out. I huffed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Look, if you're mad about Mia coming to the underground you can't blame this on me, Dom. She's a grown ass woman, and came of her own accord. I told her she shouldn't come, actually. So spare me" I huffed at him. I didn't snap. That wouldn't help any. But he pisses me off.

"Don't say her fucking name to me. You aren't home, so where are you?" He asked me in this vicious tone. This mother fucker came to my apartment...and had I been there he probably would have punched me in the face. Christ.

          "I'm with a woman. Dom, don't drag me into your shit with your girl. Seriously, don't" I told him, and maybe I did let a little bit of my tempered tone slip out. "WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!" He hollered from the other end of the line.

"You need reminding who you're working for, Rizzo. You seem to often forget your place. You respect me. You stay away from my girl. And if you let her step foot in your shitty little fight club again not only will I shut it down, but I'll bulldozer the place to the fucking ground. I'll end you" he threatened me.

I shouldn't have done it...I know I shouldn't have done it, but Anthony Rizzo certainly isn't some cowering bitch. No matter who the aggressor is.

        "Domani, do you fucking hear yourself? You just want something to be angry about, and don't wanna point that anger towards your girl because you know she's half sick of your ass for this exact bullshit. I didn't do shit tonight. I went about my everyday life, and your girlfriend decided to stick herself in that. She decided to come watch me fight. I had nothing to do with it" I argued back. My tone was angry.

The line went dead silent, and I knew that was a bad sign. Instead of shouting loud as he had before his tone dropped low and deadly. Like a low growl of a predator warning you it's about to attack.

        "You don't know fucking shit about my girl, or who she's sick of. Rizzo, I've wanted a reason to bash your fucking head in. You wanna talk shit about my relationship, huh? Talk about Mia coming for you. Is that it? You think she came for you?" He practically laughed in the end, which was chilling.

Before I could even respond he said, "Come, Rizzo. Come tell me that to my face, and we'll see if you still have a fucking face by the end of it" he warned me. Again that low deadly growl of a voice like the predator he is.

          He knows I'm right. He's mad about nothing. He's mad that Mia wanted to come see me fight tonight. He's mad that she even talked to me in the first place. I don't know how much of the story Mia told him, but apparently she's Miss' trustworthy girlfriend, so he probably knows we chatted at the coffee shop too.