Chapter 83 (Anthony)

With a gentler hold Lexi started running her fingers through my messy waves, and feeling the flex of the muscles on my back as I held myself above her this way. Her legs squeezed where her hands couldn't, and our tongues met and fought for power until she gave in and moaned into my mouth as it dominated hers.

I wanted to be inside this girl. I needed to be. As I reached between us and started to unfasten my sweatpants to pull my cock out I heard Lexi's phone start to ring. It's late at night so there was really only one person I knew would be calling at this hour. Her brother.

I groaned internally. I don't want to have to get off of Lexi or stop myself from burying my cock in her. I don't want our lips to part or for me to have to give her up again. Not now. Not when we only just started. 

But I know what they did to her the last time. I know they locked her away and I'm not willing to bargain that again...so I stopped. I got off of her and grabbed her phone for her.

        When she sighed I knew I was right. "Which one?" I asked her. She turned her screen to show Dmitriy's name. I hate him the most out of the three. Or maybe Vitaly. Those two might be tied for first. Andrei is a piece of work, but I don't hate the guy. We've been through a lot together over the course of knowing one another these last two months.

He's trouble, I know. He's a little tapped in the head, I'm aware. But he's alright when he wants to be. Everyone hates him in the Italian mob, but I guess I don't. Not as much anyway.

        When Lexi answered the phone her voice changed to one I'm not very familiar with. It wasn't just her normal dry tone. No. This was resentment and hatred all wrapped into one bitter droll. "Brother" was how she answered the call. 

I was sitting up, and her legs were still half draped over me as she stayed flat on her back looking up at the ceiling. My hands couldn't help themselves. I was rubbing up and down her delicious thighs feeling her smooth flesh under my calloused palm. 

Goddamnit I wanna fuck her. 

I can't wait for her brothers to go back to Russia. I'm counting down the day until they do. After the wedding they'll leave within the next few weeks after the Philly business is settled. I know Andrei stays for longer, but he's never been our biggest issue, and I think he'll be busy and out of our way.

        "Oh you wanna know why? Sure, Dmitriy let me tell you why I'm still not back. 1) I had to pick up not Just Andrei, but a bunch of his drunk idiot friends too. Then I had to drop each person in their respective place, only for Andrei to jump out of the car in the end with a girl" she started and her temper was already becoming obvious.

" 2) I had to drop my lovely fiancé off last, and when his drunk ass couldn't get his key into the lock I helped him inside. Only for him to drunkenly argue with me and shatter a glass, then proceed to Push me in anger, and have me fall on said glass slicing my fucking hand open and hurting my wrist," she was spatting into the phone now.

"So Dmitriy that leads us to number 3) which is my going to get stitches because of my Fiance you so admirably chose. Is it alright now that I'm a bit late? Or do you want me to bleed out so I can get home?" She practically hissed at the end.

        There was a pause while Dmitriy processed her words and started responding. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but Lexi's face barely flinched or reacted any. She just hummed and said, "sure." Then she promptly hung up. 

"Everything alright?" I asked tentatively. I could tell she was angry and didn't wanna set her off. But when her bluer then blue eyes fell on me she just sighed. Sitting up she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed a kiss to my lips.