Chapter 70 (Lexi)

My head dropped back against the seat as Anthony's head moved between my legs. His head of thick brown hair was tickling my flesh. His tongue was devouring the rest. I moaned out the more he tongue fucked my center and carried it up through my slick folds, giving the majority of his attention to my clit.

    I gripped the headrest, looking for anything to squeeze when the build up inside me began to stir. Anthony's mouth was so wet against me. So warm. It felt so good how he thoroughly indulged in tasting me like I was his favorite dessert.

How much he licked and sucked over my middle and groaned with content. He's so good at this. Too good at it. My thighs were already shaking. I was tingling inside. When my eyes rolled to the back of my head I knew with the next swipe of his thorough tongue he'd send me over the edge.

I cried out. It made Anthony's fingertips dig into the flesh of my thighs. He pressed on and kept my legs in place. When I rode out the wave of pleasure I released a long held breath and went slack. He didn't move though.

Anthony started kissing up my inner thigh and I could feel the slickness against his lips from my release. He worked up to the knee and back down again to the apex of me. His hands dragged up my torso and cupped my breasts over my shirt. I lifted the fabric of my top to redirect his hands. His warm palms grazed up and kneaded my now bare flesh from beneath the shirt.

    "Lexi," Anthony's voice was thick and full of lust. I hummed in response. "I'm going to make you cum again" he warned me in the most sexy damn voice I've ever heard. I groaned. I wanted that very much.

His mouth feathered over my mound as he began to whisper words to me, fluttering his lips against my over stimulated clit. I bucked my hips in response.

"If I'm going to give in to our temptations I'm going to go all in. Have you more than just once" he whispered against me. When he softly kissed my clit I sucked in a breath. When he french kissed over it I hissed the breath out.

He softly kissed, then lightly licked, then pecked over my clit again and again. My muscles strained in my tensing legs. My hips elevated of their own volition. This slow torture was deliciously building in a different wave of pleasure to be had.

"Beautiful," he whispered, then placed a soft kiss. "Insatiable" he fluttered his lips and licked lightly over it.

"God" I cried out, fisting his hair. He was driving me crazy. I wanted him to get right to it, but also wanted him to never stop doing exactly what he was doing right now. I was all wound up in the greatest of ways.

"I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum again. Then I'm gonna fill you with my cock and take the rest of your pleasure. Would you like that, Lexi?" His tone was so carnal I felt raw at his touch. God this is good.

When Anthony brought two fingers to my entrance I reveled in the feeling of him sinking them into me as he continued to be delicate with my clit.

He sunk his fingers deep, moved them over the good place, and pulled out. Sunk in again and curled. As his fingers began to thrust harder I was beginning to pant. I was dizzy with the need for release.

"Yes, god, yes" I encouraged him to keep doing exactly that.

His tongue started to move more against me. He started sucking and nibbling over the sensitive bundle that made me arch my back. Anthony drove me crazy. I forgot I was in a car with my legs draped over his broad shoulders, touching the roof of the car when I stretched with the looming orgasm.

"Fuck Anthony" I moaned. If anyone saw us they'd see me come totally undone. "Oh fucking-god yes" I shook with ecstasy. It spread through my body from the tips of my toes to the roots of my hair. I dropped after the immensity of the crash.