Part 5 Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"Sir, I have some important news. " said a secretary to the Head of the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department, Kyeos.

"What happened?" Kyeos replied.

"From the receptionist, we received news that, in fact, a Myto Empire diplomatic team had been in Esthirant for a month. They have wanted to meet our officials for a long time, but for various reasons they could not meet our officials. " said the secretary.

"What!! Why was such an important thing not known? " asked Kyous.

"They always come when our office is very busy, and somehow their arrival reports are not read by our staff. I only found out after talking directly with the receptionist who received them. " replied the secretary.

"Immediately order the receptionist to meet me. Also invite our analyst team to participate," ordered Kyeos.

.

.

.

Not long after, all the summoned parties had gathered in Kyeos room. The receptionist then explained Myto, as he had done at lunch.

"It's really disturbing that they are not afraid of us, a superpower country. " said an analyst.

"Perhaps they don't know of our strength after having defeated the Kingdom of Lauria. " said another analyst.

"Is there any intelligence data regarding their military capabilities while fighting on the continent of Rodinius? " asked Kyous. "From there, we might be able to understand why they are not afraid of us. "

"There are some intelligence facts about their military equipment, sir. " said the first analyst while giving a summary of the analysis.

From the intelligence analysis, it was concluded that:

1. Myto Empire doesn't use wyverns but uses planes.
2. The Myto Empire warship has a cannon that has a very long range and a very fast reload speed.
3. The Myto warship that is currently known has only one cannon located at the front of the ship.
4. It seems that Myto also uses muskets for his warriors.

"Did the Mu Empire sell its technology to the Myto Empire? asked Kyeos seeing that Myto was using an airplane and not a wyvern.

"Our intelligence sources detected that there were Myto Empire diplomatic activities in the Mu Empire some time ago. " replied an analyst.

"Hmm, it's really worrying if the Mu Empire is behind the Myto Empire. Is this a move by the Mu Empire to rule over the 3rd civilization and the barbarians? Kyeos muttered. No one can answer that speculation.

"Shouldn't we ask this or seek confirmation directly from the Mu Empire?" asked an analyst.

"No way, surely the Mu Empire will try to deny that because it will affect the political and military map of the entire area in Elysia," answered another analyst.

"Besides, there are many strange terms that we don't understand. " said the other analysis.
"Is that the star destroyer that the diplomatic team mentioned when they were angry? We don't see a similar term in the Mu Empire. Was it a weapon they had developed themselves? We just found out that there are some terms that we don't understand. " asked an analyst.

"Maybe it's an improvement over the weapons obtained from the Mu Empire. " said another analyst.

"However advanced it may be, the numbers must be very small because it is impossible for Mu to sell such large quantities of weapons as to be able to arm the Myto Empire's entire army, and since the Mu Empire definitely isn't providing the best of their technology, at least the level of military technology given is around the level of the technology possessed. by us or perhaps slightly below us, the Palpadia Empire. We can still win the battle through quantity. " answered an analyst, followed by the approval of other analysts.