Chapter 28

Molly POV
Everyone is here now and we're just about to do the gender reveal. "I'm so excited babe" Jack says to me with his hand on the bump.
"Right everyone, let's find out whether baby Grealish is a boy or girl" Jack shouts as everyone gathers round. They count back from 10, Jack and I pop a balloon each and it's pink! "We're having a girl baby" i say as he picks me up spinning around. Soon everyone comes over and congratulates us again, then it's time to party.
Instagram

Jackgrealish: Myself and @Molly1 are thrilled to say that Baby Grealish is a little girl 💖

Jackgrealish: Myself and @Molly1 are thrilled to say that Baby Grealish is a little girl 💖. We cannot wait to meet you my beautiful daughter💖
25k likes
Molly1: So excited baby. I love you so much❤️
Masonmount: Couldn't be prouder of you both. Excited to meet my niece now 💖
Declanrice: I'm going to have a niece. So excited love you both x
EnglandFC: A future lioness. Congratulations Molly and Jack. GS x
7k more comments

It's been a week since the gender reveal and all the boys have got a break from football for Christmas. We're going to Hyde park winter wonderland today. We are all super excited, Me, Jack, Mase and Dec are all going in one car and a few of the other lads are meeting us there.
Instagram story

Jackgrealish, Masonmount, Declanrice, BenChilwell,LukeShaw and 1k others liked

We had an amazing day and decided to go to TGI's before we head home. It's been an amazing day spent with the people I love. I couldn't be happier, I did get some hate messages through after posting my story but I've now learned to try and ignore them, even though recently they've been quite bad. Walking back to the car park, the boys got noticed by a group of lads so they went over the road to take pictures with them, I went to get a drink from the shop before joining them.
As I came out of the shop, I said to Jack I was coming over so to wait there for me. I checked the road as I crossed but I soon heard screams from all the lads, then I felt myself go flying, it was all a blur but then I realised me going flying was me being pushed out the way and then I look over and see him lying there still on the floor, I get up and scream 'NOOO' as I run over towards him. Jack runs to me and holds me "babygirl are you okay, I'm so sorry" I can't comprehend what he's saying I just stare past him "Mason" is all I can say as I push past to go to see him laying on the floor. I run over and bend down crying next to him. I hold his hand, he's drifting in and out of consciousness, the ambulance is on its way "Masey, you saved me, you got hurt because of me" I say as I cry on to him. He looks at me and says "Always sis" and he drifts out of consciousness again, the paramedics turn up and I feel myself being pulled away. I scream and cry as I see them rush him on to a stretcher and into the back of an ambulance. "He shouldn't be on his own" I say and I hear Ben say that Declan has gone with him. I see Jack walk over with a paramedic "Hiya love, we need to take you in to get checked out. You've got quite a nasty cut on your head there" the lovely paramedic says and I can't say anything else except "Mason" Jack hugs me and says "let's get you and baby seen to then I promise we will go to Mase, Dec is with him and the other lads are going to, Ben and I are staying with you." I follow the paramedic to the ambulance then it all becomes a bit of a blur as I was heartbroken to see Mason like that... all because of me.

It's been 2 hours since I arrived at the hospital, they've done tests and said that baby is okay for now and they've cleaned my cut up, I've got my wrist in a cast as I've fractured it when I've landed.
The doctor has discharged me I stand up and walk out to Jack and Ben. I tell them baby is fine, I can see how stressed and upset Jack is so I don't add to it with worry about baby yet.
"can we go to Mason now please. This is all my fault" I say crying again. They both nod but then Jack says "we'll go to him now but this isn't your fault at all. It's the cars fault for speeding" I shake my head, "he went in front of that car to save me. I feel 100% responsible and I wouldn't blame the others if they think it's my fault too" I say now sobbing, Ben comes the other side to me and says "Mols, you didn't make Mason go in front of the car, we don't blame you and Mason definitely wouldn't blame you. Your his little sister."
I get thinking about that then it occurs to me "Dec hates me because of it. I know it. He wouldn't look at me earlier" I say remembering when I looked at Dec before he got in the ambulance he just looked down. "Dec is just upset, he loves you, he wouldn't blame you." Jack reassures me, as we approach the private ward Mason is on, they let us through, the lads are in the waiting room, Jack and Ben walk in but I just stare through the window at Mason with all the tubes coming out of him...