Chapter 56

-1 month later-
Molly POV:
It's now October, the weather is shit, it's been so cold recently. Jacks been away for the last week, with ManCity, he comes home today.
It's been really weird without him, but Dec and Mase have made sure me and Lotts are okay.
It's now 12pm, Lottie is having her nap and I'm cleaning up and doing the washing. Soon I hear the door open, as I turn around I see Jack, I run up to him and he picks me up kissing and cuddling me. "I missed you baby" I say and he grins "I've missed you too babe, how longs left of Lotties nap time" he says winking at me, I pull his hand and take him upstairs, I look at him biting my lip and say "plenty of time." He grins and pushes me on to the bed, "I've missed ya so much babe" he says I'm his sexy growl. I decide to tease him and say "what exactly have you missed" he grins at me then says "well, right now I'll show you a few of the things I missed I'll tell you the soppy romantic ones later" he kisses me deeply, then starts kissing down my neck and all the way down until he removes my trousers and underwear. He works absolute magic with his mouth and I return the pleasure before long he's thrusting in and out of me, we're both really close and we let go together.
We shower together and get ourselves sorted and soon it's 3pm and Lottie's just woke up for her bottle. When Jack gets her from her cot she smiles so large and it's such a cute moment.
-1 week later-
Today all the lads have got a day off, and they're all coming round for a bit, it's guaranteed that it'll probably turn into a party but it starts as coming round for Xbox.
By 4pm all the lads are here and I see Jordan looks a bit down. "What's up Hendo?" I ask as I sit next to him, he gives me a small smile and says "Bex has lost her job, it's really upset her. I don't know how to cheer her up Mols" I smile sympathetically and say "that's terrible, just make sure you're there for her when she's ready to talk. Is she at home now?" He shakes his head "no, she's gone to her parents for a few days, I couldn't go as I had training and a match yesterday." He looks really upset about it, "are you okay though Jordan?" He shrugs back at me "I'm not sure Mols, she loved looking after them kids. It's not that we need the money, but she loved that job, she loved telling me about it and everything. It made her so happy, she's always made it clear that she's never wanted to be just a footballers wife, she wants to earn money and that. Unfortunately, it's harder to get employed now. I'm heartbroken for her." I hug him then say "give me a minute Jordan, I'll be back" he nods and then one of the lads hands him a remote. I see Jack go into the kitchen, so follow him. "Babe, you got a minute for a chat?" I ask and he smiles "always for you babe, you know that. I'm just making Lotts a bottle, she's on Dec." I smile knowing she has all them boys wrapped round her finger. "Jordan was telling me that Bex has lost her job" he nods and says "yeah i heard about that" but looks confused, "what if we employ her? Like You lads have training coming up and I want to get back to work, we've been really doubtful and wary when we talk about hiring a nanny or putting her in a nursery. Why don't we ask if Bex wants to be her nanny, we know her well, Lottie knows her and we trust Bex. Obviously we'd pay her what we'd be paying a normal nanny, plus Bex would be able to be at matches and have her" I say to Jack and he thinks about the idea and smiles. "Mols that's a perfect idea, go talk to Jordan and call Bex." I give him a kiss and he takes Lotties bottle in as I call Jordan to the kitchen. "Jordan can you come here a minute" I say and he comes over. "What's up Mols" he asks and I tell him about the idea and he thinks she'll love it, he goes back into the front room and I call Becca.
BeccaH💖
B-Hey Mols, you okay?
M-Hey, yeah I'm good. Jordan told me about the job. I'm so sorry but I do have a proposal for you.
B-Yeah it sucks a bit, I'm gutted. What proposal?
M-You love looking after children, you're amazing, kind, trustworthy and I've been looking at going back to work, you know when the boys have the winter training and matches from November, we was gonna hire a nanny but was really wary. But what if you was to be Lotties Nanny, we'll you could be Auntie Bex, but we'd pay you like we would a nanny. We know you, we trust you plus you would be able to bring her to matches and enjoy it yourself?
B- Mols I don't know what to say... I'd love too. Honestly I wouldn't want much payment off of you. And it would be okay for me to take her out and that?
M- Course it would, and of course we'd pay you, we set an amount we would pay and you'll get that. Lottie knows you already so she'll be happy with you.
B-You've made my day Mols, tell Jack I said thank you too.
M-I'll let you get back to your parents, we'll meet up and sort out everything when you get home.
B-I'll be home tomorrow, you'll still be dealing with hungover lads by then.
M-True, pop over tomorrow, your husband will probably still be here.
B-Okay, bye Mols.
M- Bye Bex

I walk back into the front room with a smile on my face, Mason says "you look happy Mols. What's got you so smiley?" I laugh and say "guess who's gonna be back photographing you lot, next month" they all look and then Jude says "we got our favourite photographer back. Your back with us Mols" I nod and they all cheer. Jordan says "she said yes then?" I nod and dec asks who, so I explain about Bex being Lottie's nanny. Jack says "this definitely calls for a party" I roll my eyes and laugh "like that wouldn't have happened anyway. Who's going shop for the alcohol and who's ordering food?" They all sort out who's doing what. I head to the kitchen to clean up the last bits and sort out getting the drinks we do have out. I'm soon joined by Mason, "hey you, put that down and grab your shoes. We're going shopping!" He says happily. We head to the supermarket.
Instagram

Molly1: We go shopping and he shoves the whole free sample in his mouth, to then realise he doesn't like it 😂😝 Sorry for exposing you

Molly1: We go shopping and he shoves the whole free sample in his mouth, to then realise he doesn't like it 😂😝 Sorry for exposing you.Love ya really💙
15k likes
Declanrice:less free samples more shopping please you two😂
Masonmount: I didn't realise it was prawn😂 but thanks for exposing me😂 it's lucky I love ya💙
(Reply to Mason)Molly: There was a label hun🤨😂
Madders_J: this is something I'd do😂
Jackgrealish: why does you two shopping always end in chaos? Please tell me you've got the drink.
(Reply to Jack)Molly: Course we have babe❤️
3k more comments...