Chapter 60

-Time skip- August 1st-
Molly POV:
Jack and I welcomed our little baby boy 2 days ago, Mase and Dec are away on holiday and we've not told anyone. The boys arrived back in the UK late last night, we've arranged for the boys to come over today to surprise them with the little one. Dec and Mase are coming first and then we've invited the rest at a later time.
It's now 2:30pm and the door knocks, Jack answers it as I'm sitting in the front room cuddling my boy, while Lottie naps. As the front room door opens I hear "OMG he's here! You didn't tell us. Congratulations" Dec says as him and Mase hug Jack then come over hugging me and looking at him.
"Boys I'd like to introduce you to your new nephew and godson" I say and they both say "godson?" At the same time "yeah, is that okay?" They both nod hugging me again. "Anyway, boys I'd like you to meet Noah Jack Grealish" I say, then Lottie wakes up and gets excited seeing her uncles. Mason picks her up cuddling her talking about her new brother. Dec takes Noah and cuddles him as Jack comes to sit next to me. He smiles and kisses me saying "we've got a perfect family baby, I'm so grateful to you as meeting you changed my life and honestly, you saved me" I snuggle on his chest and stay cuddled up in his arms.
By 5pm when the rest of the lads turned up, I have Noah back in my arms and they all walk in shocked, congratulating us both. Lottie loves when the lads are here as she plays with them all. They spoil her rotten but they love her to bits.
Instagram

Jackgrealish: We'd love to introduce our little boy Noah Jack Grealish💙 Born 2 days ago

Your mummy, daddy and little sister love you so much already❤️🥰
35k likes
Molly1: Our perfect family complete. We all love you so much❤️❤️
Madders_J: it was a beautiful surprise to see today. You both have a beautiful family. Lots of love to you both❤️
EnglandFC: Congratulations Jack and Molly, Can't wait to meet the little man. 💙 GS x
PhilFoden21: Congratulations to you both💙 He's adorable 🥰
Masonmount: So proud of you both. It was a lovely surprise to come home to🥰
KWalker: Congratulations lad. Love you both x
8k likes

Instagram

Molly1: Welcome to the world my beautiful boy💙 Noah Jack Grealish 💙 We all love you so much❤️20k likes Jackgrealish: I'm so proud of you baby

20k likes
Jackgrealish: I'm so proud of you baby. I'm so grateful that you've given me my dreams. Our perfect family complete❤️❤️
Declanrice: So proud little sis, amazing surprise to come home to. Being Uncle Dec is the best thing ever. Love you all lots💖
(Reply to dec)Molly: I love you too big bro💖
Masonmount: I'm a very proud brother right now. Lovely surprise to come home to. Can't wait for all my cuddles with my niece and nephew. Love you all lots💖
(Reply to Mason)Molly: Love you too big bro💖
BexHenderson: Aww my heart is going to explode I'm on my way to meet the little prince 🥰💙plus I need my Lottie cuddles🥰💖
(Reply to Bex)Molly: Can't wait to see you, been too long💖
BeccaFoden: Congratulations to you both. Lots of love. I need cuddles soon.💖💙
(Reply to Becca)Molly: text me when you're back and we'll arrange meeting. Missed you💖
4k more comments

It's 10pm, the lads have all gone home and Lotties fast asleep in her bed. I'm sitting in bed just finishing feeding Noah, Jacks in the shower and it's very quiet. I'm sitting here in the silence, thinking. I never thought that my life would ever be like this, meeting Jack, changed my life, he showed me what happiness really looks like. I've got an amazing husband, 2 beautiful children, 2 big brothers plus the bestest friends ever who are like a big family to us and I've got a brilliant job. Back when my family hurt me none of that seemed possible, but I healed and came through it. I've got everyone I need in my life right now.
I'm soon brought out of my thoughts by Jack as he comes into the room with just his towel, around his waist. "What you thinking about babe?" He says and I look at him and smile, "just about how happy I am and how much my life changed since meeting you" he grins at my reply and says "we changed each others lives baby girl, you're the love of my life and I'm gonna make sure you have a smile on your face everyday."
I place Noah in his cot and then stand up walking towards Jack, I kiss him passionately and he holds my in his arms.
We both get in bed and he cuddles me tight, we lay reminiscing about everything that's happened since we've been together and how much better our lives have got.
I never saw my life going in this direction but I wouldn't change it for the world. He's my happy ever after and I can't wait to make lots of memories with him and our children.

THE END

Thank you all for reading. I'm so grateful for all the views. I hope you enjoyed the stories. I can now focus on writing more.