Chapter 40

1 month later
Molly POV:
It's been a month since our big day but the boys had to get back to their league clubs for the last few matches before international break. Today is the day the boys all find out if they've been called up for the World Cup, it's in Mexico and they're so excited to represent their country. I'm eagerly watching the group chat as I know they said they'd all put in there once they know as they're all at training for the last time today. It's now 3pm and I haven't heard from any of them, I know training finished at 2:30 for them to find out at 2:45 so I decide to ask.
England Lads and Mols 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Mols: Well boys? Who's in?

Husband❤️: I'm in, I did it x
Deccers: Me too x
Mase: Mexico here we come x
Chilly: I'm in boys 🙌🏼
Captain: let's go boys
HarryM: Did it x
Hendo: Mexico baby
Phil: Yes boys🙌🏼
Shawsy: It's coming home boys 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Kyle: World Cup baby🦁🦁🦁
Jude: yes lads we did it
Saks: I made it. X
Raz: I'm in boys.
Madders: Yes boys.We're Mexico
bound baby🤩😍

Mols: So proud of every single one
of you boys. Come to ours tonight
to celebrate if you boys are up for it. Xx

They all reply telling me they're up for it, and they'll bring the drinks and that. I had a feeling they'd all make it so I ordered decorations to make them a celebration party, I've only got about 3 hours until they all arrive. Lottie is asleep so I get going straight away, I don't bother with food as we will order food in.
It's now 5pm and everything is set up, time for me and Lottie to get ready. I've brought Lottie a top which says 'My daddy and Uncles are bringing it home' with the England flag, paired with some leggings. She looks adorable, I opt to wear a pink playsuit with some flat shoes. I do my hair and make up and hear some cars pull up outside. I've put a cardigan over Lotties top so no one sees it until they're all here. I hear the door open so close the front room door and go to meet Jack. "Wow babe you look amazing" he says as he gives me a kiss and takes Lottie for a cuddle. "Go get changed you, the others will be here soon" as I finish the sentence, Dec and Mase turn up, they each give me a cuddle and Mase takes Lottie for first cuddles. "Only in the back room for now guys as we can wait for the others to get here" they all nod and head into the spare front room.
Soon it's 7pm and everyone is here and ready, Jack has Lottie in his arms. I open the front room door revealing the whole room, decorated with England flags, congratulations banners and balloons. They all walk in look around shocked. "Wow Mols you've been busy" Dec says, I smile at them and say "I was prepared I was sure you'd all get picked so I pre-ordered it all. There's one more surprise" I take Lottie from Jack and take her cardigan off revealing her T-shirt, they all laugh and make 'aww' sounds.
"I think she may be your number one fan" I laugh and they all thank me and soon Lottie is with one of her many uncles having cuddles.
Jack walks over to me and swings me around, "I can't believe you already had all that stuff, I didn't know I was going to get picked" I smile at him "I didn't doubt it baby, you're amazing at what you do. You all are."
The party is nearly over and everyone is having fun, they're all pretty drunk. I decide I'm taking Lottie up to bed and I'll keep the baby monitor on me. After she's asleep in her cot, I start throwing the empty bottles and cans away, and tidying up so it's less in the morning, the kitchen looks a lot better and most of the lads have gone to bed but a few are left and they're the most drunk, I manage to get Phil, Jordan P, Madders and Jude all into a spare room now it's the 3 that I dread, Jack, Mase and Dec who are all very drunk.
Soon i hear a voice behind me "did you want a hand getting them 3 upstairs" I look around and it's Jordan H. I smile gratefully, "yes please, did you want Mase or Dec?" We chat about how we're going to do it and decide we'll try all 3 together. As we get to the stairs, it's going well. Mase and Dec are following Jordan.
Jack stops about 1/2 way up the stairs and stands still, I rub his back "what's wrong baby" and he just starts shouting "Get off of me, I don't want to be touched by you." Soon Jordan is back at the top of the stairs, trying to help me calm him down as he's never been like this before. "J baby it's me Molly, let's get you to bed" I go to walk him up the stairs and he flips out "Fuck off, you're nothing, you made me change, I used to be happy" the last comment hurt well they all hurt but that hurt most, then he jolts away from me and it sends me backwards down the stairs, I land with a thud.