Chapter 45

Molly POV:
Today is the quarter final match, I'm so excited for all the boys. They've been doing really well in training. I'm so happy to be out here with all of them, it's where I'm meant to be. Lottie and I are ready to head to the stadium with the guys. We arrive and they go to the dressing room whilst I make sure everything is set up pitch side. There's about 1hour until kick off, Gareth is heading in to do his pre-match talk. Soon I'm taken out of my thoughts by him calling me "you coming? You know they'll want to see you before the match" he laughs and it's amazing how lovely he is, he makes the whole team feel like a family. As we're walking, he offers to take Lottie telling her that they've got to go and make sure her daddy and uncles all play well.
I walk in first and go and sit with Jack he looks confused for a little bit then he realises Gareth has Lottie.
Gareth begins his talk and tells the boys they have no choice but to listen as they've got a very special supporter now. Soon the talks over with, I've got Lottie back and Jacks cuddling us both, then Dec comes over and takes Lottie "uncle Dec needs his good luck cuddles" we laugh and I look at Jack "I'm not getting her back until you guys go to pitch am I?" He giggles "they're all wanting good luck cuddles but don't worry daddy's having his good luck cuddles here" he says squeezing me tighter.
It's time for the boys to go to the pitch, I place Lottie in her pram and take pictures of the boys walking out the tunnel. They all smile at me, soon the match has started. Lottie is very settled, I've given her a bottle and she's fell back to sleep.
By the 65th minute it's 2-2 between England and Denmark. We're all on the edge of our seats anxious. Then I see the other team slide tackle Jack and I see him go down. I stand up, my heart is racing with panic. He's still down, Mase, Dec and Jordan are at his side and signalling for the medic, Gareth's at the sideline looking worried. My eyes are burning with tears, my husband is hurt and I can't do anything, time goes really slowly, the other lads come to get a drink whilst the medics assess him. Ben snaps me out my thoughts "Mols, he'll be fine. Just breathe. I'd give you a cuddle but we're not allowed right now" I nod understanding. I reply "if he can't play the rest of the tournament it'll kill him" the other boys nod knowing that it will really affect Jack. Soon he's limping off the pitch with a medic either side, Gareth's signals a substitute. He meets Jack at the pitch line and Jacks taken straight through to the first aid room. Olivia, one of the medical staff come out and calls my name. "Is Jack okay" I say instantly, "he's a mess, he's physically okay but he's upset and angry and asking for you. We were wondering if you'd come talk to him" I look at Gareth who heard and he tells me to go. I run back with Lottie and run in the room. She's right he's a mess, she says to me "give me little one and you can focus on Jack" I hand Lottie over to her and walk over to Jack.
Jack POV:
I see Molly walking over to me and she reaches out and holds me in her arms. I relax into her cuddle and cry. "Hey J it's okay. Medics say you're going to be okay." She reassures me "it's not that Mols, it was deliberate. He done it deliberately to me. The ref didn't do shit for it." I start getting angry, she holds my hand to calm me down. "Jack, I know it's awful what he did and that the ref didn't acknowledge it but right now all that matters is you're okay. Please calm down Jack. Seeing you on the floor broke my heart." She starts crying so I hug her "I'm sorry baby that I got so angry" she smiles at me "it's okay I get it's frustrating for you and all the boys were angry too. Should we go watch the last 20 minutes of the game." I smiles "let's go babygirl" we walk out the room towards the pitch. She stops and so do I "what's wrong Molly" I say "you need to walk out first baby" she says and I laugh "you're my wife, I'm going to walk out there holding your hand. People can say whatever they like." I smile and take her hand and we walk back out proudly.
The match finishes 3-2 to England, I am so proud of all the boys.
Molly POV:
Back at the camp, they're all celebrating being through to the semi-finals. The next match is going to be even more difficult as it's against Spain, but for now they celebrate their win. "J, baby I'm taking Lottie up. Stay and celebrate, come up a bit later then we can celebrate ourselves" I say and he grins. "Let me know when she's asleep and settled, and I'll come up." He says goodnight to Lotts and I say goodnight to everyone else.
An hour and half later, Lottie is fed, bathed and in bed, I pull something out of my case and put it on.
Jack❤️

You coming up baby?

You coming up baby?

On my way now 🔥🔥

England lads and Mols🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Ben: It's okay we'll stay clear
of your room Jack and Mols,
with the happy smirk on
Jacks face followed by his very
quick exit. He wasn't subtle x
Mase: Didn't need that thought
thanks Ben😳
Deccers: That's my sister come on 😳🫣
Jack: Believe me, my smile got
even bigger seeing her in person
not just a picture 🔥🔥
Deccers: Again Jack THATS MY SISTER 😂
Mase: JACK SERIOUSLY🤨😂

Molly: Sorry boys. I'll take him away
now, he won't have his phone for
a while he's going to be too busy.😂

Hendo: Lottie doesn't need a brother
or sister right now😂
Mase: oh no.. Dec our poor niece is in
that room😳🫣
Ben: Do we save Lottie? Or leave her there?
Deccers: Ben, Mase and I are coming
to save Lottie. Put her in her pram.
And be decent guys!
Ben: Update we have little Lottie and a very scarred Dec and Mase.
Harry1: 😂
Walks: 😂
Shawsy:😂😂
Bells:😂
Picks:😂
Madders:😂
Stones:😂
Saks:😂
Raz:😂
Hendo: I would've paid to see their reactions 😂😂