Chapter 55

Molly POV:
It's party day, everything is set up and ready for Jude's surprise, none of the lads have a clue, not even Jack.
At 8pm, they're all here and everyone is having fun. I pause the music and say "lads, can I have your attention please" they all look at me confused, I continue "right there was a point to this party and it was because our little group has an announcement." They all look even more confused now and Jack says "no more babies yet right" I laugh and say "no more babies yet but I would like to introduce Liverpools newest signing" as I say that, Jude walks through the door with a Liverpool top on. All the lads cheer and Jordan's the first to run over to him.
Then he comes over to me "how long have you known mrs" I laugh and say "I had an idea, when I was in hospital but we spoke the other day and he wanted you guys to hear it from him rather than online" Jordan hugs me and the party continues, everyone celebrating. I notice Jacks not drinking, I walk over and place my arms around his waist and say "hey, you not drinking beer tonight" he shakes his head, "no baby girl, you have a drink and enjoy yourself, you deserve it" I laugh and kiss him then say "I'll have one or two, but you'll need help getting these lot in bed." He laughs then Dec comes over and says "Lotts fell asleep in my arms ill go put her in bed" we thank him and Jack goes to help him.
Mason comes over to me and I know he's already a little drunk. "Hey big bro, you want some water?" He nearly falls and I hold him up and take him to the kitchen, I hand him some water and he drinks it all whilst still waffling random stuff like he does when he's been drinking. It is quite cute to be honest.
By 11pm, most of the lads are drunk and it's down to me and Jack to get them somewhere. Jack laughs as he sees one in the bath, 3 on the front room floor, sharing sofas and that. "Is it always this bad" he asks and I nod "yeah except I usually have you aswell" he laughs and then we walk to Dec and Mase, "how do we do this?" Jack asks and I explain, he takes Mason who's talking about noodles and bouncy castles, I'm behind them with Dec and I'm finding it so funny. Dec doing his usual and being soppy and extra lovey, we get them to bed and we head to bed ourselves.

The next morning, I'm up with Lottie and Jacks up too, I'm cooking breakfast as he's playing with Lotts. I've decided to make pancakes this morning for them all, it's now 9:30, Jack has woken them all up and they're now downstairs eating. They're all discussing Jude's upcoming transfer to Liverpool and what dates he'll start playing, Jordan is so happy, as captain of Liverpool, he's excited to play with Jude.
By midday, they all say their goodbyes and soon it's just me, Jack, Mase and Dec. Lottie is asleep having a nap, I lay on decs lap, while Mase and Jack play fifa, before I realise I'm falling asleep.

Jack POV:
Mase and I, have just finished our match on fifa, he turns around then taps me to look, as I look around I see Molly asleep on Decs lap and he's fell asleep too, I take a picture of them.
Instagram

Jackgrealish: Nothing beats a cuddle with her big brother🥰❤️More fifa time for me and Mase😂 @Molly1 @Declanrice20k likes Masonmount: in all seriousness it is cute 🥰 BenChilwell: Aww 🥰 Was you 2 that boring😂JHendo: He's a good big brother

20k likes
Masonmount: in all seriousness it is cute 🥰
BenChilwell: Aww 🥰 Was you 2 that boring😂
JHendo: He's a good big brother. She may kill you for this Jack😂
J_Bells: Aww, so cute 🥰
Madders_J: How long do we wait for the Mols and Dec rumours😂
4k more comments

"She must be shattered bless her" I say to Mase, he laughs and says "At least she gets some sleep while Lotts is asleep." It gives me an idea, I know Lotts will wake up soon, but I make her bottle ready, about 30 minutes later, both Molly and Dec wake amwhen Lottie starts to cry.Molly goes to get up but I tell her I'll go get Lottie, while I'm upstairs I start running her a bath, with bubbles and everything.
As I get downstairs, Mason has the bottle and takes Lottie, as he knows my plan. I go to the kitchen, pour a glass of wine and get a lighter and sneak them back upstairs. Once I'm ready, I call her up, she walks into the bathroom and says "omg, wow baby, is this for me?" I nod and say "relax, listen to music and have you time. You deserve it. Once your finished we'll order some dinner.
Molly POV:
I kiss Jack and say "I don't deserve you at all. I love you so much. Thank you" he grins at me telling me, it's him that doesn't deserve me.
Instagram

Molly1: I have the best husband ever🥰😍 Wake up from a nap to this amazing bath

Molly1: I have the best husband ever🥰😍 Wake up from a nap to this amazing bath. Thank you baby, I honestly don't deserve you @jackgrealish, you are amazing and I love you so much❤️❤️
10k likes
Jackgrealish: it's me who doesn't deserve you baby. You deserve the time to yourself, I love you so much and am so grateful for everything you do ❤️❤️
JHendo: Ooh enjoy it Mols, you honestly deserve the relax time💖Bex now wants me to do it for her... thanks Grealish😂
(Reply to Hendo)Molly: Bex deserves it, Mr Henderson🤨😂 Now run your wife a lovely bath... or no more hangover breakfasts😂
(Reply to Molly)JHendo: Well as you threatened my breakfast😂 Course I'll run her one🥰😂
User: Get a man that treats you like Jack treats Molly😍🙌🏼
B_Saka: You deserve this Mols💖
Declanrice: Enjoy it little sis.💖
BenChilwell: That's made me want a bath now...Be careful with your iPad though Mols😂 Enjoy it 💖
User1: Everything she does... Jack earns the money and does it all🙄🤨
(Reply to User1)Jack: Molly has a job too, actually she has multiple jobs, her employed job is a photographer. But the other job, which she deserves the world for is being a great mum, in one job role, which is 24/7, no shifts.. she's mum, cook, cleaner, nurse, entertainer plus everything she does as an amazing wife to make sure that when I get indoors after training or a match, I can relax and play with my daughter.
(Reply to User1)Mason: Molly also looks after us lads amazingly, she'll make sure we all get to bed if drunk, she cooks us amazing food, she makes sure that during the stressful games, that there's always somewhere we can relax and chill with the other lads. Don't judge what you don't see...
LukeShaw: Wish someone ran me a bath like this😂
KWalker: Not gonna lie, always wondered what that wooden board on your bath was for😂😂
Madders_J: Glad I'm not the only one Walks😂 I always wanted to ask but thought I'd seem stupid😂
Molly1: @KWalker @Madders_J Thought it was quite obvious boys 😂
2k more comments

I read the comments and obviously there's always negative ones, most of them I can ignore now as they don't matter.
But the ones on todays post made me laugh,the lads are so funny. I'm so grateful, to have met Jack and these boys they've made my life complete.