Chapter 26

Molly POV
Sun comes through the cracks in the curtains, it takes a little while but all of yesterday comes flooding back to me. I lay in the bed, and I hear movement downstairs. I listen to the voices and realise Jacks still here, he must've fell asleep or came back this morning.
Declan POV
"How was she last night Dec?" Mason says, "not good bro, she cried herself to sleep in my arms" I say seeing Jack staring at the floor, I hurt for him, he may be a dick but he's still one of my best friends "Jack now we're all calmer and more sober, before Mols gets up tell us what happened" he looks so broken, "we were in the club and a lot of what you boys said last night was true the lads from home turned up to my game and they were telling me things like Mollys boring and trying to control me and for some reason I tried to prove a point by still going out and being out late, I should've stuck up for her. She's carrying my baby, I'm stupid, we went to this club and this girl is all over me and she goes to kiss me and I push her off but the pictures must've been taken just before I pushed her off. I was so drunk that I ended up going back to stones house but shared a bed with Phil, as he was too pissed to go back to his mrs too. Seriously call Phil and ask, nothing happened I promise. As soon as I pushed her off the boys from home were making fun of me so I told them to do one and I was happy and in love with Molly" he's now crying. I know Jack if he was in the wrong he would've admitted it, "I believe you mate. I think you need to speak to Molly and explain all that. She's the only one you need to believe you"
Molly POV
I see the bedroom door open and I know by the footsteps that it's Jack. "Molly, babygirl , are you awake? Can we talk?" I sit up and say "We can talk" I know it's blunt but right now he's hurt me. He sits on the end of the bed and explains last night to me, now he's finished he's crying, I reach forward and hold his hand. "Jack, I believe you about the girl, but I was already hurt before that. I had no problem with you going out celebrating that night just because I didn't feel great, you lot had just won the euros, it's the way you let your mates talk about me and didn't say anything." I look at him waiting for his response. He sighs "I know babe and I'm sorry, i realised into the night they weren't mates anymore they wanted the old Jack and that's not me anymore, I'm sorry I love you so much" he says and I believe him, I actually 100% trust what he's saying. "I love you too but I don't want to ever see pictures like them again, especially if you're gonna ignore me the next day" he cuddles me but soon we hear a knock at the door, it's Mason "I'm glad you two have made up but us 3 have got to go there's a car coming for us we've got interviews and all that today." I look at Jack and tell him to get ready as it's only 6am I tell him I'm going back to sleep.

It's now 6:30 pm and I'm back at Jacks, there's a party here tonight for the England team, Jack is just coming in and the others will be here about 8pm.
"Hey baby, I've missed you" Jack says hugging me and kissing my neck. He knows the effect it has on me, "well hello there Mr Grealish" He tells me to jump and as I do he picks me up with my legs around his waist, we're kissing passionately and he walks into the hall and up the stairs not putting me down until we're in the bedroom, he lays me on the bed and starts kissing down my tits, sucking and nibbling on each nipple, he then gets lower and kisses my thighs making his way to my clit, he then licks my clit and it feels so good, he licks and sucks. "So wet for me baby" he says as he thrusts his 2 fingers in and out, I'm so desperate at this point "fuck me please Jack" I beg but he says he's gonna make me cum first, within minutes I'm screaming out his name in ecstasy, then all of a sudden he's in me, deep inside me and it feels amazing. He goes hard like I ask and we know we're both close, before long we're both climaxing again.
We're just laying in each others arms calming down after. "Can we tell everybody about bubba now like a post online" I look at him and nod "if you're ready baby" and he starts making his post.

Instagram

Jackgrealish: Baby Grealish coming soon

Jackgrealish: Baby Grealish coming soon. The euros win was incredible and of course a great achievement but this is honestly the best prize of all.
I am thrilled to say I'm gonna be a dad, my amazing fiancé @Molly1 is pregnant and neither of us could be happier. I love you Molly more than words can say❤️

Molly1: So excited to meet baby Grealish now. I love you J ❤️❤️
Declanrice: Cannot wait to meet Baby G. Love you both so much. You're making me Uncle Dec 🥰
Masonmount; Cannot wait to be Uncle Mase. Big love to you both 💖
PhilFoden21: Congratulations again guys x
HarryK: Congratulations again, New lion or lioness pending. So glad it's no longer a secret though guys x
EnglandFC: So glad it's out now, newest member of our family revealed. Can't wait to meet Baby G. Love GS x
JHendo: Big love guys. A very lucky Baby G with lots of family around x
LukeShaw; if Baby G don't have ball skills then we're all doing something wrong lads 😂
(Replying to Luke)Molly: I'm sure there will be 1 or 2 of you that can teach them. I mean they'll be raised around all of you lot so. Which premier league team they support may be the issue😂
10k more comments