Chapter 5

Molly POV
(3 months later)
I wake up to a text on my phone,
Ellie💖:
Molly, I'm so sorry to do this but your stuff is in bags on your bed to collect, I'll be out all day for you to collect the bigger items as well. I have been lying to you for the last few weeks, I've been chatting to a boy... it's your brother and for us to work I can't have anything to do with you. I'm sorry but I had to make the choice I hope you understand x

I just throw my phone on the bed and start crying, Jack sits up and cuddles me immediately "baby what's wrong, talk to me" he repeats really worried about me, but I don't physically have the words to speak, so I pick the phone up and hand it to him with the message open on the screen.
He yells out "what the fuck? Who does she think she is?" I flinch at the sound of his yells even though I know he's angry at the situation and not at me. He stops immediately and apologises, he then looks at me and before he could speak I literally ramble out "I have no where to go, I'm homeless, she picked him over me, she knows what happened too, what am I going to do" and before I could say anything more, Jack holds my hands to help me calm down and lifts my chin so I'm looking at him, "stay here with me, come live with me. I can treat you as the queen you are, Mason and Declan are literally the next 2 houses, so you'll have them too. I love you Molly" I nod at him as I can't speak right now. He gives me a kiss and says he's gonna get ready and sort out getting my stuff. Im hurt a lot by this but I'm glad I have Jack, also happy to have Mason and Declan too, they're people who generally care about me. I've got the best boyfriend and amazing brothers, my past may have been really shit but my future is looking a lot brighter.
Jacks POV
I'm so angry by this but Molly is seeming a bit more positive especially now that she knows she's got somewhere to go.
My girl has been hurt so much by people who claim to love her and all they do is hurt her. I am going to guarantee that as long as I am living, I will try my upmost to protect her. I do a group call to Mason and Declan while I'm in the bathroom getting ready.
Mase&Dec:
M- hey mate
D-Boys...
J- I need your help boys, it's for Molly, she's received a message this morning that her supposed best friend is kicking her out and she needs to get her stuff today.
D- what a fucking bitch but why?
J- This friend has been in a secret relationship with Mollys brother and he's given her the choice that for the relationship to continue she cut all ties with Molly.
M- that's a shit thing to do, I take it you need our cars for space to bring stuff from her house but to where mate?
J- To here, I've asked her to move in, this way she's got me and I can be with my girl plus she's got you two close by.
D- that's a great idea. Just got to get ready, let's say meet on your drive in about 15mins
M- All good
J- cheers boys

We moved all of Mollys stuff and she's now asleep on the sofa whilst me and the boys play fifa, Mase and Dec are just finishing a game and I'm just staring at Molly. "You proper love her don't you Jack" Dec said to me. I simply looked at him and replied "yeah I really do. I've fallen so quickly for her but I've fallen hard, I can't imagine life without her. It's amazing that you guys especially but the rest of the team like her too" Mason looks up and says "so where's the soppy instagram posts?" I look up and know that obviously it's looks bad as we've been official 3 months and known each other 4, "we're just not ready yet, when we last interacted on socials, Molly got a lot of hate. Plus she's been hurt a lot recently and in the past. I don't want to see that again. It's not like we're keeping it secret, we're just not posting on socials about it until we're ready and to be honest we're really enjoying our little bubble" I say the last bit with a big smile on my face. The boys nod and agree, understanding our reasons. They tell me I'm growing up, Molly must be having a good effect on me I've never been this serious and cared so much about a relationship before.
Molly POV
Jack doesn't realise I've woken up, I heard him and the boys talking so kept my eyes shut. I hear him gush to the boys how much he's fallen for me and that he's happy that the team like me too, I also heard his response about socials and it's nice to know that he really is agreeing with this not just to make me happy.
I open my eyes and make it seem like I've just woken up, he comes over to me and kisses my head and says "hey sleeping beauty" I just giggle at him and snuggle next to him on the sofa still with a blanket over me. I look at Jack and say "I think we should go on holiday J" it seems like a great idea sun, sand, cocktails it's amazing. "Actually we have a holiday coming up for the England team why don't you come along too, it's 2 weeks on a Greek Island."
That sounds amazing but then I start thinking it's an England team trip. So I ask if I'd be allowed as I'm not on the England team. "Gareth's seen your previous photography work and wants me to talk to you to see if your interested in becoming part of the photography team for the England team?" He looks for an answer but I'm gobsmacked it's an amazing offer, "of course I would love to, when do I sort the details out?" I ask wanting to get this started immediately a job with amazing people who are all so lovely especially my man. "Come training with us one day, he's not there all the time but you can speak to him then."
We all celebrate my news and then it comes to night time and the boys have gone home. Jacks in the kitchen so I go behind him and wrap my arms around his hips and start kissing his neck, he spins around and grabs me, kissing me passionately, he pushes me against the kitchen wall and says "i want you so bad" that's all it takes as I take his hand and lead him to the bedroom and all I can say is that every time with him is amazing.