Chapter 11

Molly POV
We've arrived at the airport and we're just checking in. Luckily we booked express check in so we don't have to queue, the lads have been stopped every 5 minutes for pictures luckily though after check in we can walk to a private lounge so we can all start relaxing.
I've been through check in and security first so said I'll wait for Jack, I'm scrolling on my phone as I can see the lads will be here soon, but I hear someone call my name in a questioning tone, my heart drops as I recognise the voice, it's Liam, my ex that took everything from me and broke me to nothing.
I turn around and see him there staring at me coming closer. I know Jack, Mason and Declan have seen a photo of him so if they see him talking to me they will be right over and a part of me is happy about that as I'm shaking the closer he gets.
"Why are you here?" He says as if he's telling me off. "Not that it's any of your business but I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend and our friends" I say back with anger in my voice. He glares back at me and snarls "oh yeah your now the gold digging bitch going after the footballer. Well he'll soon know who you really are and how much of a stupid broken bitch you really are. Anyway so much for them protecting you where are they now? I think it all ain't really as good as you keep making out it is." He says and I notice that Jack and the boys aren't here yet.
I feel the anger towards Liam rising up and I start shouting at him. I know Jack or one of the other boys will hear me "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE. AND HONESTLY WHAT YOU THINK AIN'T MY CONCERN. YOU'RE A TOXIC ASSHOLE WHO FOUND PLEASURE IN BREAKING ME AND CHEATING ON ME, TURNING EVERYONE AGAINST ME. YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD WIN AND THAT YOU HAD RUINED ME FOREVER BUT GUESS WHAT YOU'RE WRONG, I KNOW MY WORTH AND I KNOW I AM LOVED AND IM GOOD ENOUGH. YOU'RE JUST AN NARCISSISTIC BASTARD. I WISH I DIDN'T WASTE ALL THEM YEARS ON YOU AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOSING EVERYONE LIKE I DID WAS A BLESSING AS NONE OF YOU EVER DESERVED ME EVER!"
Jack POV
I just finished check in and last I saw Molly was on her phone so I just wait for the other lads. I'm talking to Mase and Dec when Dec interrupts me and says "Mate that's Molly shouting isn't it?" we all look again and then I realise "Fuck..Lads let's go that's the fucking asshole ex" the rest of the team hear what I say and as they know the basics about her ex being awful and we all run over to Molly. I hear the end of her yelling at him and how she's realised her worth and the power she has yelling at him makes me proud.
I put my arm around her and Dec and Mase are the other side of her, the rest of the team behind her, she's so loved by all of the team and they'll all protect her no matter what. "I think it's time you left mate. She's made it clear she don't want you near her" I say staring coldly at this man, "ooh look miss little gold digger, has back up. You'll soon see she's just a broken mess of a woman. She can't give you what you need. She's worthless, run while you can" he replies back to me and that's it, no one talks about my girl like that. "YOU WHAT" I yell as I grab him by the collar of his top. Molly yells to let him go and a few of the lads grab me and make me let go. Mason pushes him away and says "walk away now you've done enough damage" as he walks away he mumbles something and I really want to hit him but know it can ruin me, it can ruin my career as well. Mason places his hand on my shoulder and whispers "calm down Jack, Molly needs you calm" and it makes me realise, she needs me. I look up and see her crying in Declan's arms. I walk over to her "I'm sorry Molly, baby please look at me" she looks up and smiles at me "I'm not mad at you J, I'm mad at myself for causing a scene."
The boys start walking to the private lounge with us. "Don't blame yourself Mols, he was a proper prick, he deserved all you said to him and you done amazing, we're all proud" Harry K says smiling.
Molly POV
~6 hours later~
We've arrived in Mykonos, we're at the hotel now. We've all gone to our rooms. To be honest we actually just have a whole floor of the hotel for us. We've agreed to meet at the dinner hall in 2  hours for dinner together. I start running the shower and walk back to the bedroom to see Jack sitting on the balcony topless, I walk up to him and grab his hand pull him up and into the room, "I think we can finish what we started in the UK, come shower with me" I say grinning at him. He grabs me and kisses me removing my dress. He stops for a minute and I'm confused until I see him close the balcony door as we walk towards the bathroom, I lock our hotel door, learning from our earlier mistake. We head into the shower and all he says to me is "I'm so glad your all mine" so I look and smile replying "me too and I plan to show you just how happy you make me" as I go onto my knees and take him in my mouth. He is so sexy when he moans.
1hour later and we're laying on the bed in our towels just cuddling. I can tell this is going to be a good holiday.