Chapter 59

Molly POV:
It's Christmas morning, we're all up and breakfast is cooking, like last year Dec and Mase are on their way for breakfast and spending the day with us.
The door knocks, as I open it I see the massive piles of presents. "What on earth did you boys do? Did you just buy the whole toy shop?" I laugh and they shrug telling me that they pretty much did.
After a little while, Lottie's playing with a couple of her toys but she doesn't understand any of it. We've all opened our presents. We hand Dec and Mase the envelopes, "boys this is a little extra present for you both" they nod thanking us.

(This is what is inside)As they open it together they use the coin to scratch it and they both look up at us "is this for real?" Mase asks as me and Jack nod "I'm about 9 weeks, baby number 2 due 3rd August" I say and they run an hug us

As they open it together they use the coin to scratch it and they both look up at us "is this for real?" Mase asks as me and Jack nod "I'm about 9 weeks, baby number 2 due 3rd August" I say and they run an hug us. "Congratulations little sis" Dec says as he hugs me kissing my cheek. We spend the rest of the day laughing and having fun, it's so relaxed. The boys end up staying at ours, apparently it was too far for them to go, but they have their rooms and are always welcome.
-Boxing Day-
Jack POV:
Today is the big reveal to the team, it's 9:30am, Mollys still asleep, I've got Lottie downstairs with me. Soon the boys join me, I'm holding Lottie while trying to make her breakfast, I really don't know how Molly does this all at the same time. Soon I hear "uncle Mase will take this little one, as Daddy is really struggling" he says laughing as he take Lots off me, "thanks lad" I say then Dec puts the kettle on, I'll make Mols one as I heard her get up as I came down" I laugh then say "I was trying to get this all done before she came down but it was so hard to do at the same time" they laugh with me then Dec says "8 months mate and you've got number 2" I nod and grin, "I still can't believe it. It's crazy how one person if it's the right person changes your life. Like I never thought I'd get here until I met Mols and it brought my life into focus" they both say 'aww' and tell me how mature and cute I sound, then Molly walks in giving me a kiss "Morning gorgeous, thanks for the lay in" I smile and we laugh altogether as Mase and Dec tell her how hard I found multi-tasking.
By 3pm, all the lads are here, some of the partners are here too but not all of them. Everyone's got a drink and I decide to make our announcement, I pull Molly close to me and get everyone's attention. "Thanks all for coming, you know Merry Christmas everyone" they all cheer then I continue "this year Molly gave me an amazing early Christmas present and we want to show you guys what it is" I turn the tv on and show the baby scan photo "baby Grealish number 2 due 3rd August." Everyone cheers and hugs is congratulating us.
These lads are like my family, they all mean so much to me and Molly. I'm so glad I can share this experience with them.
-Time skip- New years Day-
Molly POV:
We've decide to announce baby number 2 today on New Year's Day, I'm 12 weeks and I've got a slight bump so we want to tell people before they see the bump and presume.
Instagram

Jackgrealish: Best early Christmas present we could get

Jackgrealish: Best early Christmas present we could get. Baby Number 2 coming August🥰❤️
Molly, Lottie and our little bean I love you so much, your my world❤️
Happy new year everyone🙌🏼🥰
35k likes
Molly1: J, Baby we love you so much too. Our beautiful little family💖💙💖💙
Declanrice: So excited to be an uncle again🥰 Love you all lots x
HarryK: Congratulations again🥰
PhilFoden21: So proud of you both💖
EnglandFC: Congratulations to you both. We will celebrate soon GS x
ManCityFC: Congratulations Jack💙
Madders_J: Congratulations again to you both, Jack you've come so far we're all proud of you brother❤️
B_Saka: Jack, congratulations🥰 So happy and proud of you both. Love you all❤️
10k more comments

Instagram

Molly1: Oops we did it again

Molly1: Oops we did it again...💖💙💖💙
Baby number 2 coming August🥰
Jack, you and our little family mean everything to me. I love you❤️
Happy new year🙌🏼💖
6k likes
Jackgrealish: I love you so much my amazing, beautiful wife❤️
Masonmount: Proud big brother. Love you both lots and so excited to be an uncle again💖
Declanrice: So excited, I love you both. So proud of you little sis💖
LukeShaw: Congratulations again🙌🏼
JHendo: Congratulations 🥳❤️
BexHenderson: OMG🥰 it's common knowledge now. I'm so excited and can't wait to be auntie again.💖
J_Bells: Mols🥰 I'm so proud of you both. Love ya lots🥰💖
3k more comments