1.Irritation

"Trish."

"Trish."

"MS.BLAKE."

I rose my head off the desk and glanced up to meet the cold eyes of my Math teacher, Mr Ward. I didn't even mean to doze off.

"This is not a class for sleeping Ms.Blake.We happen to use Algebra in our everyday lives, in and outside school so it would be beneficial for you to pay attention". I inwardly rolled my eyes, did he not understand that I didn't care? If me falling sleep wasn't enough he should look at my grade in his class.

" Sorry Mr.Ward it won't happen again". I lied, I said that to him a few weeks ago when I fell asleep.

He narrowed his cold, brown eyes at me and sighed. " Ms. Blake, I am tired of your lies, falling asleep in class, and your inconsistent ability to do any work in my class. Until you've smartened up you may not be welcomed in this class."

By this time the whole class was paying attention to our little argument. This was their entertainment and their only time to be near me because I kept with my crew.

" Does that mean I'm dismissed sir?" I asked with a cold, fake smile.

He stood beside my desk, contemplating this. I could see the wheels turning in his head. If he let me go I would just cause trouble around the school, giving the rest of the teachers a headache. If he let me stay I would disrupt the class and he wouldn't be able to finish the lesson or fall back to sleep, irritating him even more.

"You are dismissed Ms.Blake. But if I find out you've been causing trouble, you will have detention with me everyday after school for a month, understood"?

I nodded my head and quickly gathered my things. I felt eyes on me as I left the classroom and even walking through the halls to the lobby. That was the thing when you were trouble, the eyes of the people were on you 24/7. The people at West Coast High knew we were trouble but how much trouble they had no idea.