17 (wow my favorite number)

Start from the beginning

Someone was watching all of this and wasn't happy at all. And it was Woozi. Why did he was feeling this way, well he also don't know.
"Guys go to backstage, you are going to perform soon". One of the staff told the group. They were ready to go but the Hirota turned and asked "Hoshi hyung group hug?" Hoshi quickly opened his arms for the boys and everyone jumped into a group hug. Well Jiwoo's group knew Jiwoo likes Hoshi so they intentionally push Jiwoo close to him. "Scoups Sunbae, Woozi Sunbae, would you like to join the hug?" Minwoo asked hesitated cause they are not as close as they are with Hoshi. Scoups and Woozi joined group hug. "Best of luck guys". Scoups pated the boys head who was next to him. "Do your best". Woozi added.
The group went backstage.

"Hoshiyaa, why did you let them call you hyung. You are senior to them so they don't have to be informal with you". Scoups ask.
"Hyung it's okay, I told them to call me that. I feel more comfortable without honorifics".
"Okay whatever suits you, you two go to monitoring area. I'll come once I checked the sound system".

Hoshi and Woozi went to monitoring area.
"Hoshi come here" Woozi said to Hoshi to scoop closer to him and Hoshi did what he asked. Woozi put half blanket on Hoshi's body and half covering him. "It's okay Woozi, I'm not that cold". "I didn't asked you if you were cold". Hoshi giggled at Woozi's savege comment. "Owww Woozi I came to tell you but you weren't there. I'm going perform in a competition with my group. Would you like to come and cheer for me?" Hoshi asked with sparking eyes. Cute smile making his cheeks more chubby that Woozi wants to squeeze them. "I'll think of it". No matter how much he is excited to watch older dance on stage but Woozi will never go easy.

"Wow the performances were so good. Hoseok Hyung really slayed on stage man". Seungkwan said with excitement.
"Yeah let's wait here for Hoseok Hyung to come and we can meet him". Vernon added.
"Guys you sure it's a good idea. I don't think he will come". Dino wasn't sure why one of the staff asked them to wait there and said someone wants to meet them. It can't be Hobi right but Seungkwan and Vernon are confident that it is Hobi.
They were wait , suddenly Seungkwan's phone rings. "Hello? What? How? Okay okay coming?" Dino and Vernon looked with curiosity as they can tell something happened. " Guys we need to go. Something wrong with Jeonghan hyung". Hearing Seungkwan they quickly ran towards their car and drive off.

Hoseok came to the area they were waiting, he looked everywhere but the three were no where to find. " Where are the people, I told you to tell them to wait for me?" Hobi asked. "Sir they were in hurry, so they left". The staff replied. Hobi sigh " you already left Dino".

Vitamin L did really good job on stage. They got so much cheers. There were even some people holding their posters. Vitamin L came back to backstage and staff told them to go into their waiting room.
"Jiwooyaa where are you going? Waiting room is in that direction". Leader of the group asked.
"Hyung going to get Hoshi hyung's jacket".

Vitamin L entered waiting room. They changed into their own clothes. Jiwoo still wear Hoshi's jacket and the whole group teased him. They were so tired as they had practice so much for today. They ate their food and fall asleep at waiting room.
The three seniors Scoups, Woozi and Hoshi who had appointed to take care of group came to tell them that they are going back to their dorm. But all they saw all the members were sleeping , only the oldest two were awake having their own moment.
Minwoo was hugging Seok Kim and telling him you did really good job, you were really good on stage as Seok Kim was insecure. Leaders always needs someone to rely on. Scoups cleared his throat which alarms both of them. They looked at their Sunbaes with embarrassed look. Seok Kim as a leader was quick to act. He asked them why they were here and Woozi told him that they need to head back to dorm. Minwoo said he will wake everyone up but Hoshi stopped him.
"Let them sleep, they are tired. We can carry them to the Vans". Hoshi suggested. Others also knew how much the group was working hard so they agreed.
Woozi carried Minato as he was the lightest.
Scoups carried Jinho. Hoshi was going to carry Shiho but Minwoo said he'll carry him and asked Hoshi to carry Jiwoo. Hoshi had no problem so he went to carry Jiwoo. Seok Kim carry Hirota. Everyone were ahead of Hoshi as Jiwoo wasn't wearing shoes so Hoshi first put shoes on Jiwoo then carried him. This time when Hoshi carried Jiwoo, Jiwoo woke up looking at Hoshi with his sleep eyes and a smile appeared as usual but reality quickly hit him. " Hyung I'm awake. I'll walk by myself". Jiwoo said but Hoshi didn't let him get down. " You look tired Jiwoo. Let me carry you".
"Hyung can I tell you something?".
"What is it?"
I love you is what Jiwoo was waiting to say but ended up saying "That person will be so lucky who you will choose hyung". I want to be that person Jiwoo said in his mind.
Hoshi giggled at youngers comment.
"Not as lucky as someone who will get this cute bunny". Hoshi said looking at Jiwoo. Does Hoshi likes Jiwoo? Well yes he does. Yes he does likes Jiwoo but Hoshi knew it was impossible between them as Jiwoo is going to have a career where dating is really big issue. And Hoshi never wanted to let it happened so he had suppressed his feelings. He finds Jiwoo really cute, he likes whenever Jiwoo smiles at him and he tried to ignore Jiwoo so that he will not catch more feelings but that poor boy Jiwoo, Hoshi can't see him struggling so he always ended up helping him and taking care of him. Hoshi knew that Jiwoo looks really adorable in sleep and that's why he decided to carry shiho but ended up carrying Jiwoo.
Hoshi was looking at Jiwoo in eyes. Having eye contact , Jiwoo's heart was having a race. One more minute and they can end up kissing but it didn't happened as they got disturb by some staff coming down from stairs. Hoshi took Jiwoo to van and told him to have enough sleep.

It's already 10at night and Jun and Minghao still practicing.
"Hyung let's practice one last time and then go back". Minghao said.
They were going to practice one last time before heading home. Minghao as they usually do , going to take turn and then leans backwards while Jun will hold him. They were going to practice that part. Minghao took a turn but he lost his balance and fall down. He hurt his feet. Jun quickly carried Minghao to sofa and told him to wait till he gets first aid box. Jun examine Minghao's foot. It wasn't a big wound but just a small cramp. Jun took out the pain relief spray to spray it on Minghao's foot. Jun was spraying it but the spray stops working. Jun was difficult to push the head of spray. Jun shake it a little and try to spray but didn't work. Jun once again tried this time it worked but make a big problem. As Jun accidentally sprayed it into Minghao's eyes. Minghao hissed in pain. Jun get near Minghao and tried to blow into Minghao's eyes. Both of their faces were so close. Minghao opened his eyes, seeing Jun this close but he didn't break the eye contact. He stared intensely into Jun's eyes. Both were not knowing what is this feeling. Their hormones working on their own and they ended up kissing. Minghao initiated the kiss but Jun took equal part and kissed Minghao passionately. Minghao reached his hands to Jun waist and pulled off his shirt. Their kiss break in the process but then again their lips finds their way back. Jun was surprised as Minghao was kissing him with so much passion, he bite Jun's lower lip, asking for permission to enter his tongue to which Jun happily opened his mouth. Minghao's tongue travels Jun's mouth intertwining it with Jun's. Minghao unbuttoned his shirt too. Revealing his delicate body. Jun broke it kiss as they were gasping for air. Then he leaned towards Hao's neck. He kisses his neck then licked it with his tongue, a soft moan leaves from Minghao at the touch. Jun suck it leaving a dark purple mark. Hao pulled Jun back to kiss his lips while his hand went to Jun's lower body. He touched Jun sensitive area. Jun looked at Minghao with wide eyes and Minghao smrick. Jun removed his pants while Minghao removed his.
"You sure want to do this?" Jun asked to be sure. Minghao pulled him closer and kissed his neck. It was their first time and they were not prepared at all.
"We don't have lube or something". Minghao said.
Jun used his hand and saliva to make the entrance more open. Then he entered his member inside. Hao was feeling heaven. As it was both of their first time and without preparation they knew it is going to be painful. So Jun mumbled sweet words into Hao's ear while giving him soft kisses here and there. Jun started with slow pace but then Hao was asking for harder. Jun move fast and Hao was a moaning mess. He was also helping himself with his hands thrusting his own member. With the pleasure he was feeling he came on his stomach and it didn't took much time to Jun came inside Hao. Jun kisses Minghao's forehead and they just cleaned themselves and got a blanket, thank goodness that Hoshi have a blanket there as he sometimes sleeps at his studio.

I'm really bad at writing smut guys. It took me 3days to write Junhao part. I know it's bad and I'm not good at it but I just added some spice to the story.
Thank you so much for 1k reads. I'm so happy you guys 💙💙. Horanghae 🐯💙^-^