7.

indigo's pov

"indigo open the door please." michael spoke from the outside.

"i-i can't it hurts." i sobbed into my hands as i was curled up on the floor.

"cal or ash bring the key!" luke yelled as he tried to jiggle the door handle.

i heard rubbing footsteps up the stairs before the door burst open.

i looked up at luke with tears in my eyes and he quickly picked me up and ran me down the stairs and out the door.

we sped to the hospital and luke quickly ran me inside with calum.

i was clenching my stomach in pain practically doubled over.

"fuck." luke muttered as he saw my condition.

"go round, i'll watch her. she's a pediatric case anyways." calum smiled softly.

luke nodded before giving me a sympathetic smile and running off.

a short lady came walking in the room.

"hello, my name is dr. jung, i'm the on call OB-GYN at the moment." she smiled sweetly.

i nodded stiffly as tears began to pool in my eyes again.

"i see your in a lot of pain. what's going on?" she asked calum.

"we suspect cysts, ovarian cysts. she gets them everytime she's on her period according to her mother." calum spoke awkwardly.

"okay, thank you dr. hood you can leave now." dr. jung spoke as she pointed towards the exit.

"y-yeah thanks sherlock." i muttered as i was doubled over in pain.

dr. jung chuckled, where as calum shot daggers into the back of my head before leaving the room.

"let me see." she whispered as she went to move my arms.

as soon as i lifted my arms up a sharp pain shot up my body and i yelped in pain before curling over again.

i looked down to see blood on my pants and immediately felt tears flood my eyes.

"i bled through. i want my mom." i sobbed as i sat in a cradled position.

"okay love, give me a second." the doctor spoke before she ran out to page someone to bring my mom down.

a couple moments later she came in with my mom right behind her.

"mom!" i sobbed as tears streamed down my already blistered cheeks.

"oh baby." mom sighed as she sat by my head.

"i'm going to need to do an ultrasound to make sure cysts are what you are struggling with." dr. jung spoke lightly.

i nodded as tears continued falling down my face rapidly.

i slowly lifted my arms and bit my lip as the sharp pain happened again.

dr. jung quickly pulled up my shirt and put some gel on my lower stomach before looking around.

"right there, you have two of them. one is about to burst, that's why your in so much pain. the other is right behind it. i'm sorry, but your in for a couple days of intense pain." dr. jung spoke softly.

"i want to hospitalize you until they pass, it's going to be unbearable without pain medication." she spoke softly.

mom nodded quickly before standing up just to sit back down because she felt dizzy and short of breath.

"mom? are you okay?" i whispered through my tears.

"baby, you're the one curled up in pain, don't worry about me." mom smiled softly while stroking my sweaty hair.

i was moved into the room right next to mom's. i didn't move myself from the ball i was in.

"i need to put an IV in for the pain meds okay love." the nurse who brought me in to the room spoke.

"no! no needles!" i yelled as i pushed myself off of the bed and onto the floor, still in a curled up position.

"it's just a tiny prick babe." the nurse spoke softly as she helped me back up.

"here, let me take over." michael spoke as he entered the room.

"no! just leave. everyone go! let me cry. this is embarrassing and i'm i'm so much pain." i spit out as  the tears started to fall even faster.

"calm down. you're going to pass out if you don't." michael warned as he stepped closer.

"n-no! j-just i-i can't." i sobbed as a sharp pain went through my body again and i crumbled in a tight ball again squeezing my stomach.

michael looked at me with sad eyes before whispering to the nurse.

a couple moments later, ashton came walking in.

"i heard what's going on, the pain you're feeling won't go away unless you get the IV in." ashton spoke calmly as he approached me slowly.

"i- "calm down. deep breaths." ashton reminded as he walked closer.

"i-it won't h-hurt right? p-promise?" i sobbed in between heavy breathes.

"no, not at all." michael smiled softly.

"f-fine! b-but i want luke to do i-it because my mom said w-when he does it, it doesn't h-hurt."