25.

i waited in the living room for a couple hours until my phone rang.

"hello?" i asked eagerly.

"hey baby, michael's okay. he's not going to press charges, so before we head home, we're going to pick your mom up." luke spoke.

he sounded drained.

"okay, perfect." i mumbled as i hung up the phone.

i didn't know how to feel. i loved my mom and i wanted her to stay here with me, but she really didn't want to stay here.

i've never had a father before. i guess i wanted to experience having one for once in my life. was that too selfish to ask for?

i decided to get up and throw two pizza's in the oven for when they arrive home.

i didn't feel like eating now, but you never know.

about 30 minutes later, the boys arrived with mom. i don't know what possessed me but i ran to her like i was a little kid again and hugged her.

"i'm sorry for how i was acting, i shouldn't have lashed out on you because i was being unfair." i whispered.

"don't apologize baby, i should be the one. i shouldn't have lost my cool on you. i did some deep thinking while sitting in the cell and i decided that if you want to get to know luke, i won't stop you. i'm going to go back to australia in the next couple days, but you can stay if you want." mom whispered back as she held me tight.

"would you be okay if i stay?" i asked luke quietly.

"of course! i would love if you stayed." luke smiled brightly.

"and ash and sherlock i mean calum, you would also be okay if i stay?" i spoke with a tiny smile.

"you didn't just do that." calum spoke with a tiny glare.

"you'll always be sherlock to me, sherlock." i smiled before letting go of mom.

"let's go inside now. it's freezing out here." luke spoke as he ushered everyone inside.

"oh my gosh, is that pizza? i want pizza." calum smiled as he followed the smell.

"what did i tell you? no manners." i spoke as i shook my head slowly.

before calum could respond, the door bell rang and there stood a really pretty girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

"hello?" i spoke softly as i opened the door.

"oh gosh, did i get the wrong house? i'm looking for michael clifford, he sent me this address." she spoke with a tiny smile.

"he lives here? could i ask who you are?" i spoke with a tiny glare of suspicion.

"oh of course! sorry, my name is crystal leigh lauderdale, michael's girlfriend. we just started dating, i didn't know he had a kid." she spoke softly.

"he doesn't. i'm luke's kid." i spoke with a tiny chuckle. "it's nice to meet you. michael's actually at the hospital at the moment."

"wait what? is he okay?" she asked.

she seemed genuinely concerned.

"hey indigo! who's at the door?" ashton asked as he walked behind me.

"oh hey crystal!!" he smiled.

"hey ash! i didn't know michael was in the hospital? is he okay?" crystal asked quickly.

"oh yes, just a small accident. he should be back tomorrow if you wanted to swing by?" ashton offered.

"of course! also don't tell luke, but i plan on bringing a friend of mine i think he will enjoy talking too." crystal spoke with a grin before waving goodbye and walking off.

i shut the door quickly and looked at ashton.

"you know how bad this could potentially turn out right?" i spoke.

"don't even remind me. let's leave that drama for tomorrow."