Chapter 13: bullhop

Magsimula sa umpisa

" you mean, you're just gonna be nice to me without expecting anything in return?" Bullhop asked.

We nodded our heads.

" wow... that's how we do it in my native Etobicoke, Canada!" He said happily.

" happy bullhop appreciation day!" Mikey said.

We gave him something like a mud grassy cake, then we encouraged dancing on the game dancing floor, raph then rubbed his shoulder, while Donnie fanned him, Mikey was filing his nails, Leo offered him lemonade, and I winged him.

After days passing, with bullhop becoming annoyingly good at the dance thing and not respecting our boundaries.

Raph was going over the plan " Okay, Big Mama's party's tonight. This is our chance to get some web goo. Here's the plan: we go in dressed as waiters and a waitress, sneak on past her, and nab the keys to her vault, where she stores her goo, it'll be like taking candy from a~" *CRASH*.

Raph stopped talking when we heard the crash, exactly knowing what was causing the crash.

We went to the living room and he was doing exercises and jumping up and down and then he sat down and drank milk from the carton and threw it over him.

Ugh, guys.

I rolled my eyes " wow... gross".

" that's it. He has to go" Donnie said frustrated.

" yeah! We gotta sneak Into that party tonight. We can't leave him here and we sure can't take him with us" Raph said.

" but I feel terrible! We're the ones who made him into this" Leo said.

I shrugged my shoulders " eh, you live, you learn.".

" Guys, I'm Dr. Delicate touch. Let me handle this" Mikey said as he went to him.

" Mikey! No, get back here, you are not delicate!" I whispered.

Mikey sat on the ledge of the seat " Bullhop, we're friends, so this will be very easy to say: you got to go! Hit the bricks, Slappy!".

I slapped my face with my hand " yeah... totally delicate" my voice laced with sarcasm.

" what? You're kicking me out?" Bullhop sadly asked.

" that's right. You have been working a nerve, hoser!" Mikey said.

Leo put a hand on Mikey's shoulder " Woah, woah, woah. Let's take it easy—Are you wiping your mouth with my Jupiter Jim comic?" Leo asked furiously.

Bullhop threw the comic over his head " Nope".

He then kneeled down down pleading with us " I'm sorry! Please. Let me make it up to you".

" no way, Chico. We've got a big mission tonight and we don't have time for... this whole situation" Mikey said.

" A mission? I can help!" Bullhop said excitedly.

" no way. We're sneaking into big mama's to snag her web goo. A klutz like you would only get us caught" Leo said.

Bullhop sniffled " I wasn't a klutz until I met you guys".

I gave Leo a mean stare " great going, Leo".

Leo sighed and groaned " o-okay, if you can just sit here and not not break anything till we get back, we'll talk, okay?".

Bullhop nodded slowly and we went away to raph and Donnie were.

We found them in the kitchen eating pizza and Leo smirked " Good news, guys: I totally punted. We'll do our dangerous mission and deal with the unpleasantries later.".